Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

A Spiraling Denial

Posted 09-08-2020 at 11:46 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-08-2020 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox

Recently, I've been in the habit of calling James late at night due to being bored and insatiable. I can get up later nowadays since I work from home and just get unbearably turned on since we've not been able to see each other for months due to COVID, allowing me to call him in the middle of the night my time - very early morning his time. I wake him up before work and he tells me naughty things while I tease myself with my wand and he strokes his cock, with us usually cumming together. One day last week, he had the audacity to SLEEP through one of these phone calls, causing me to go to bed very unsatisfied. He felt really badly the following day and asked what he could do to make it up to me, so I suggested him not orgasming until I say so . He agreed, so I made sure to make the week very memorable for us both.

I don't want this blog to be too wordy, so I thought I'd just jot down a few of the fun things we'd done to remember and hopefully inspire someone else going through this situation.

- I called James and teased myself and came while he had to listen on his train journey to work
- I had James listen to me play while he was actually at work at his desk or talking to colleagues
- I also had him listen to me while he tried to have a conversation with his dad
- I had him edge in the bathroom at his work
- I had him listen to me on the train journey as a played with myself and told him all the depraved things he was going to do when we're reunited as wore a cock ring
- During a party he was at he had to touch himself for one minute and hour for three hours while showing me proof
- At the same party I had him find some lipstick to put on, go to the bathroom to strip, get on his knees and pretend two of his fingers were a cock and to video a convincing and enthusiastic blowjob
- At that same party he was made to pee in the shower on all fours like a good little puppy
- He was made to edge over 40 times consecutively while being called degrading names
- He was made to hit increasing stroke goals during a time limit and if he didn't succeed he had to endure cock and ball torture (i didn't count very fairly )
- He was made to fuck a pillow and show me what he'd do if it were me as i watched
- He was made to make a chaturbate account where he'll do degrading things in the future for $$ to spoil me with pedicures or massages or toys for us to play with
- He was made to miss watching a baseball game because he didn't complete a task in time
- He was made to watch me shower and get all soapy and play with myself while he had to continuously edge throughout
- He's being made to do homework regarding out personal lives on a weekly basis
- He's being made to cook a new recipe every 2 weeks so he can make me nice dinners when he gets here
- He has to ask permission to watch sports or spend money on things outside of his allowed budget
- He's required to send me a small surprise once a month
- He's required to request permission for touching
- He has to complete a set of different tongue and jaw exercises several times a week to ensure he can go down on me for as long as i like
- He, of course, must be awake for our 6 AM phone calls unless otherwise noted.

Updates

- He was made to cut an orange in half and pretend to go down on it before and after 5 edges to see if he'd become more eager... he was.
- He was made to do lunges and squats nude and erect
- He was made to have his penis act like a helicopter, an elephant and a diving board
- He was made to fuck the orange edging three times and then had to eat it for a healthy snack (see his photo album for proof @Rascal.)
- He had to put on a pair of my silky red panties and tuck his cock away and pretend to be a pretty cam model by humping a pillow, rubbing his clit and tits seductively to practice for chaturbate all while managing to edge throughout.
- He was made to get on all fours and push up his nose like a little piggy and oink without breaking eye contact while he repeated all the tasks i was going to make him complete during piggy play in the future

I think that's about everything we've enjoyed the past week and I'll try to update the list as we continue. If you have any fun, discreet ideas for long distance couples please let me know
Views 2113 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like the chaturbate part. I've done similar and it's amazing

Edit: I like all the other parts too. Thanks for sharing
    Updated 09-08-2020 at 12:45 PM by subDanni
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by subDanni View Comment
    I like the chaturbate part. I've done similar and it's amazing

Edit: I like all the other parts too. Thanks for sharing
    thank you! (: we thought it would make him more eager to do a good job knowing his incentive was to spoil me or buy something for us to play with for our next meet up. and of course feeling like an actual whore is an experience in it's self (; did you have luck earning yourself any coins or did you do it purely for the thrill?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lola.fox View Comment
    thank you! (: we thought it would make him more eager to do a good job knowing his incentive was to spoil me or buy something for us to play with for our next meet up. and of course feeling like an actual whore is an experience in it's self (; did you have luck earning yourself any coins or did you do it purely for the thrill?
    For a long time I did it only for the thrill. But at one point when I was in a domme/sub relationship I verified my account so I can accept tokens. My motivation was very similar to what you describe here (being able to spoil a bit and also get new toys). It also made me feel more like an actual whore that way. Which I love, I must admit.

I've had some luck earning, yes. More than I thought I would. It adds to the excitement for sure, but I like it even if I don't have any luck
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by subDanni View Comment
    For a long time I did it only for the thrill. But at one point when I was in a domme/sub relationship I verified my account so I can accept tokens. My motivation was very similar to what you describe here (being able to spoil a bit and also get new toys). It also made me feel more like an actual whore that way. Which I love, I must admit.

I've had some luck earning, yes. More than I thought I would. It adds to the excitement for sure, but I like it even if I don't have any luck
    i totally get that i toyed with the idea myself several years ago because i'm very into exhibitionism and objectification, so i thought James would like it as well. he's equally excited.. until i get a little too creative (; but the thrill is half the fun!
  5. Old Comment
    I’m looking forward to this being updated!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by billsfan92 View Comment
    I’m looking forward to this being updated!
    lucky for you i was able to update quickly