Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#02 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Drained and Edged

Posted 09-08-2020 at 02:03 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#02 Drained and Edged

The end of yesterday night started with 21 minutes of corner time. I wont exactly say it gets easier but it didnt felt as bad the first time around. Might actually be the case because I was quite excited while doing this. Shortly after I finished my blog yesterday, my master informed me that he wanted a fresh start. So after the assigned 22 edges I was to cum and drain my balls! My mind was circling around that thought during the whole of the corner time. Part of me didnt even wanted to cum because I thought that I didnt deserved it yet ... Also I was afraid that I couldnt complete my morning edges because of lost horniness ... but my master wanted to be it that way, so I obliged.

After the corner time I kinda rushed through those 22 edges because I was so excited and the following orgasm felt great! Just read message the I sent him the morning after:

Quote:
Good morning, sir!

I had 21 minutes of corner time yesterday. I was getting hard regulary thinking about that I was going to edge and cum after that.

It felt soo good to touch my cock properly again and every edge caused a tingle in my cock head. After a bit more than 15 minutes I was done with all the 22 edges and stroked myself to an orgasm ... I was a bit pent up already and spurted 7 bursts of cum. It felt soo good to get some release but I was already thinking of the next month and how those balls are going to be filled up very soon again!

I just did my 15 morning edges - tho getting to the first edge took a while it got easier and easier with every edge - and I cant wait to fill up those balls with more edging again, sir!
Though my master wasnt that pleased with me rushing through those edges, so I had to leave a cool down period of 1 minute between edges from that point on.
And I got some modified daily edging for the night! I should do 30 edges with the just mention cool down period, while watching cum shot compilations throughout the whole edging session. Also the session should last around an hour. It was a very nice experience but more to that later!

Later today I was still required to look if the underwear I left somewhere yesterday was still there. But let the report speak for itself because I think it described it quite well:

Quote:
I just retrieved my underwear, sir! I started walking there a good chunk more confident than yesterday. But when I arrived my heart dropped a beat. Just before I got to the place where the undearwear was supposed to be laying I saw a woman with a dog coming towards. My heart started racing a bit so I tried to stay calm while casually walking by and saying a polite "hello". I was so nervous because the underwear was in fact still there and there was no way that she didnt saw it laying there in the grass. I was so nervous I walked a good 10-20 meters to much, ocassionally checking if she was gone. When I didnt saw here anymore I walked a back again and waited a bit to make sure that she was gone for good. Then I basically did the same thing as yesterday. Checking left and right, yanking down my shorts, putting on the underwear and pulling my shorts up again. I was so relieved when it was over. But once everything was normal again I got calm again quite quickly and got back home.

I cant believe I actually did something like that two days in a row, sir! But Im also quite glad that I could jump over my shadow and just do it!
You wont believe how nervous I was, glad that that went well!

Later I talked with my master a bit and it was decided that my edging needed to be amped up a notch! Now my daily edging increases by 5 edges every day for each session, starting with 35 edges each session tomorrow ... which means I got to do a whole 70 edges tomorrow! and 80 the day after! ... up to 100 a day, then we would be discussing this a bit further. My cock certainly seemed to liked that idea because I got hard in mere seconds once I read that! But because the morning sessions could get out of hand a bit, Im allowed to spread them up a bit ... though the total amount of the day has to be met! Im thrilled to see how edged up Im gonna be in a few days!

But now for todays highlight: the nightly edging session.
As always it started with some corner time, 23 minutes this time. I have to say that it gets easer with each passing day.
Once that was done I got in front of my computer, pulled up the cum shot compilations I prepared beforehand and started a timer to see how long this whole session last. I started the timer and started stroking. I was quite horny and hard instantly, and I got to the first edge rather quickly. The cooldown periods were almost as frustrating as the edges themselves. I almost couldnt keep myself from touching my hungry cock! And all while doing that I was looking at all those hard cocks just cumming and cumming. Experiencing that feeling that I wont be able to feel for a whole month. Everytime I edged a bead of pre cum gathered on the tip of my cock. Each time I pulled back my foreskin and rubbed the pre cum all over the tip to keep it nicely lubricated. And now rinse and repeat: Edge, pre cum, looking at cumming cocks ... edge, pre cum, looking at cumming cocks ... again and again until all of the 30 edges were complete. I slowed down the last edge by a bit though, to really savor the sensation because it was the last one. The whole thing lasted a bit over 52 minutes. So I guess I hit the 1 hour mark well.
Though I have to say it was a bit hard to stop touching and edging myself, those cumming cocks were a bit captivating to say the least But in the end I managed to do it.

So thats how the day ended ... well, not practically since Im writing this blog right now, but you know what I mean

I now will be going to bed soon, horny and edged with the knowledge that during the next few days, I will even edge a whole lot more!
Views 1582 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How much do you Enjoy the denial and full balls even at this moment sub?
  2. Old Comment
    I'm loving this blog! Congrats on going past your comfort zone with the hidden public two days in a row! Can't wait to read about later when you've been edging your cock for weeks without cumming and your balls are full and you're so desperate to cum that edging becomes torture and your Master is making you do two long sessions a day anyway!
    Posted 09-08-2020 at 10:18 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by striker28us View Comment
    How much do you Enjoy the denial and full balls even at this moment sub?
    Well, they are still being filled again. Right now Im enjoying it a lot!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    I'm loving this blog! Congrats on going past your comfort zone with the hidden public two days in a row! Can't wait to read about later when you've been edging your cock for weeks without cumming and your balls are full and you're so desperate to cum that edging becomes torture and your Master is making you do two long sessions a day anyway!
    Wow, Im happy you like it! And thanks, it really took me some boldness ^^

And dont tease me with stuff like this, it makes me hard every time (dont actually stop it though, please? )
    Updated 09-09-2020 at 06:54 AM by Felix645
  5. Old Comment
    This is such a great blog.