Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#21 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 12-02-2020 at 02:51 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#21 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Yesterday I got a new challenge from my master. I was required to do 30 edges in sets of 5. And for each set I had to use a different technique to edge. The catch was that at least on of those sets had to be done without using my hands. And if I managed to do two or more sets without my hands I would get a reward.

Unfortunately there are only two methods that are practical to me: Humping my matress or...
Distinguished Member
Old

Evil list of PM Dares

Posted 12-02-2020 at 07:15 AM by Kaiyo
Updated 06-18-2023 at 12:07 PM by Kaiyo
Tags pm dares

V2 OUT NOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96686

- No maximum amount
- Multiples NOT allowed
- People on my Friendlist can make me add a PM Dare of their choosing or change one for 1 week.

- If you give out the PM dares in full sentances and degrade or humiliate me with words, I'll roll one more dice for all dares you sent

- Im doing the dice rolls and send you what I rolled
- If I dont send a small report that I
getDare Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reward day! Orgasms for piggy:D

Posted 12-02-2020 at 07:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

This piggy slut managed to lose some weight at last. Not much but my weekly weight went down, so RST graciously allowed me to claim my built up time with my favourite vibrator.

Every minute of exercise gives me one second of Womanizer time. I'd built up 8.24 minutes by today. He instructed me to choose a power setting and maintain it for the entire time - I chose 5/8.

He had me dress in slutwear - black heels and a black slutty robe. Nothing else.

First he...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized