Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Property of M.Em

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Slut's Fantasy - Part 1

Posted 06-29-2009 at 03:42 AM by Property of M.Em

It has been a while since slut has written to his blog but Madam Em has asked him to post a description of one of his fantasies.

Slut's fantasy begins with Madam Em denying him an orgasm for a few weeks. It then takes place when slave's parents have gone away. The day before Madam Em gives slave his instructions for the morning. When he wakes he is to have a shower and shave his pubes. He is then to put on his lacy pink g-string and black tights, which hopefully Madam is going to buy...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Madam Em and slave

Posted 05-19-2009 at 03:36 AM by Property of M.Em

Hello,
My name is slave/slut/bitch and I am the property of M.Em. Our relationship is not a 24/7 D/s relationship but at times that M.Em decides she changes from my girlfriend to my Mistress and slave to her lowly bitch. M.Em has decided that it would be a good idea for me to keep this blog of my time as her slave. Our relationship is a real life relationship and we are both relative newcomers to D/s. Mistress and slave both tried dominant and submissive roles however it was clear that this way...
Posted in Uncategorized