Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

Posted 07-24-2018 at 11:45 AM by lola.fox
Updated 07-24-2018 at 12:05 PM by lola.fox

This blog was inspired by a writing prompt and is not targeting a specific person or singular experience. If you’d like to receive the site where I receive my prompts from, please let me know and I’ll pass it along!

Kink/BDSM Pet Peeves

- Being referred to as Miss, Mistress, Pet, Little Girl, Girl or the like by anyone who has not been granted permission to call me a specific title. Whether it’s to show authority of your Dominant status or show respect as a submissive -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life