Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

End of 2022 Kinky Bucket List

Posted 09-16-2022 at 07:19 AM by lola.fox

Satoshi and I have two visits coming up and we get to spend a nice chunk of time together each visit, so we have been planning lots of fun things we can do when we’re together. We have lots of fun vanilla things planned like trips to museums, wineries, a visit to Amsterdam, a visit with another gD member and even Satoshi’s first Thanksgiving!

We also have a lot of fun kinky things planned. Satoshi gave me a nice little budget of $600.00 to purchase a bunch of surprises for us to use -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Plans for 2018

Posted 12-29-2017 at 12:25 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra: My goals for 2017
While I am not a fan of new years resolutions, stating some of my goals might help me keep conscious about them and focus.

Regarding my life in total, I want to get a new job, take more time for my husband, family, and friends, work off the emotional burdens of my past and keep on making more games in private. For my sexual and kinky activities, I just want to maintain what I started 2016 since it does good to me to release and live that side of my life. I am still a romantic slut and
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life