Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BrownDude25

Rate this Entry

A Dom's first Sub - Part III

Posted 06-25-2014 at 03:44 AM by BrownDude25

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful sensation. My slave had slept besides me at night, wearing only her panties as instructed and had indeed woken up before me and was now sucking on my cock. It was a nice feeling to be woken up with someone sucking on your cock. I awoke to see her hungrily slurping on my dick. When she saw me looking at her she removed my cock from her mouth and asked “Goodmorning master, would you like to cum in my mouth or my pussy?” Now that’s what I’m talking about, good sub. I’d asked her about protection the previous night while she lay stroking my cock while I tried to sleep, and as it turns out, she was on the pill. So basically her cunt was up for some serious filling up. But it was early morning and I was feeling lazy to take much efforts so I asked her to finish me off in her mouth. “Yummy!” she said and returned her attention to my dick with added vigour. She was one good cock sucker! I came in about 10 mins and I was surprised at how magnificently she lapped up every drop of my cum and swallowed it without a thought. I had planned on punishing her later on saying she missed a drop of my cum, but damn, she didn’t let go of any of it!

It was time for a bath now. I feel it is my responsibility to ensure the hygiene and wellness of my subs. So it would be my duty to bathe my sub everyday. I made her sit on a stool in the bath and proceeded to give her a nice scrubbing, making sure to clean all the hard to reach spots and her privates thoroughly. I did notice that she seemed to like it when I was cleaning between her buttocks with my finger, especially when I was rubbing her anus. Oh well, we were getting late so I didn’t pursue that aspect then. I patted her dry with a nice clean towel and told her to get ready. I’m not into micromanagement so I left the choice of clothes to her. She just had to wear what she wanted and get it approved from me before moving out. That day she had decided to wear a nice salwar kameez with a long dupatta (like a long scarf). Looking at her I realised it had been more than 16 hours since I had seen her clothed. As per the additional rules decided at night, she was to suck my cock before leaving the house everytime. I unzipped my fly near the door and beckoned her to proceed. She did. She came to me on all fours, took out my dick and sucked on it for around 5 mins. I wanted to make sure she had the taste of my precum in her mouth before we left outside. After about 5 mins I told her it was time to go. She got up, I zipped up, and we left for work. The 20 min cab ride was fun, with me placing a hand on her thigh and inching slowly towards her pussy. She was feeling very uncomfortable, but I didn’t want to push my luck so I just kept it at that.

Work was boring as usual. She sat a few desks away from me and everytime she looked at me I would give her a wink or a kiss and she would blush. Soon it was evening time and we were headed back to our place. I couldn’t wait to get home and have her naked again.

When we got home she promptly went to her room to change into ‘something comfortable’ which was of course, just her panties. Meanwhile as she freshened up and changed I prepared a cup of coffee for both of us. She came back topless and I realised how much I’d missed seeing her like this in the daytime. It was hardly 12 hours but it felt like I was seeing her beautiful breasts after a long time. We headed for the couch, I sat on the couch while she sat on the floor. I’m generally not into this demeaning thing unless I’m too horny or the other person wants it and I felt a bit uncomfortable. I like knowing that a sub is willing to sit at my feet unless I give her permission to sit up, but I realised I don’t really like the act in itself. So I asked her to sit besides me. She did and we enjoyed a cup of coffee talking casually. Obviously, her being topless didn’t allow for much innocent talk and soon while talking I casually unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. It took her a moment to remember our agreement from last night, but eventually she did. I must say to her credit, that she didn’t hesitate even a second after it dawned on her what I expected her to do and she promptly bent down and took my cock in her mouth. It felt nice to feel her suckling my cock again. It reminded me of the morning and the night before that.

I told her to get three of her dupattas (like long scarves) from her room. She obliged. Then I told her to strip off her panties and show me her cunt. She slipped them off and bent over so that I could see her pussy. I liked what I saw. I made her sit on a single seater couch with her legs folded and on the armrests. I tied her thighs to the armrests and her wrists behind the couch. Of course I made sure while tying her up that she was in a comfortable position, and now I had her bound and waiting.

I have a thing for pussies. I love licking them. I had a strong desire to lick her pussy right then, but she wasn’t wet enough yet. The couch was slightly low so with some acrobatic skill I was able to place my cock in her mouth again. I pumped her mouth a little harder this time and she gagged a bit, which made me stop. So I pulled out my cock and glanced at her pussy again. It was wet! This time I couldn’t resist myself, so I bent down and started licking her pussy. She tasted magnificent. I could hear her moans of pleasure as I worked on her wet little pussy. But then I stopped. I wanted to tease her some more. I gently inserted my cock in her pussy and started slow-fucking her. She went wild! She was almost screaming with pleasure. Then I pulled out. Now she was desperate. “Please don’t stop sir! Not now! I’m so close! Please fuck me sir!” she cried out. But I wasn’t going to. I told her she has to earn her release. I untied her (her arms and legs were about to start hurting) and told her that to earn her release, she would have to do a lap dance for me. She wasn’t in a position to decline. So now it was my turn to sit on the couch while she came and started performing a lap dance. I must say she was better than I thought. She sensually rubbed her breasts on my chest and then on my face, then turned over and rubbed her pussy in the same places, all the while swaying her hips. She rubbed her ass on my body and very smartly sat down on my lap taking my cock in her pussy.

I was taken a bit by surprise by this but I regained myself quickly and held her from the waist to stop her from riding me. I asked her whether I had given her permission to have my cock inside her. to which she replied in the negative. She had disobeyed me and I told her it was time for some punishment. She didn’t protest much. So I led her to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I went to the balcony and got a few plastic clothespins from the clothes dryer (I had secretly taken a stock of everything available in the house for play last night). She didn’t like the sight of them. “What’re you gonna do with those?” she asked. I’m sure she knew exactly what I was planning so I just told her I was gonna punish her for being too selfish. Saying this I laid her down on the bed and placed a clothespin on each of her nipples. I’d checked to make sure the clothespins didn’t have rugged edges and fortunately these were of a higher quality and had smooth edges. Perfect for some bdsm play! She winced when I first put on the clamps but didn’t stop me. Now I sat on the edge of the bed and told her to lie on my lap. Yes, I was going to spank her.

--------------------------------------
To be continued
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2866 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    When's the "soon" happening? :O