Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Toothpaste Punishment REPORT (PART 2)

Posted 04-16-2019 at 01:29 PM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 03:41 PM by SecretGhost

This is a report of my punishment
(read part 1 here)

-------------------
3 hours prior to this punishment i was super horny. the whole day i had so many erections and my mind went super slutty but i wasnt allowed to cum or to touch myself since a day before this punishment...

I had to wait until it was after dinner and my parents were gone so when i had my chance, i took my buttplug, dildo and full toothpaste pack
and went to the bathroom.
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 2.16 average.

Continuing the Ultimate Slut Dare...

Posted 03-15-2019 at 05:17 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:59 AM by SilverBlue

So I'm continuing with the ultimate slut dare. I've contacted a guy I've met before through a kiwi swingers site. He is already aware of my slutty actions, I've mentioned what I've done and we've agreed to meet up this afternoon (it's currently 1pm Saturday NZ time).

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

The weather is clearing up, its patchy clouds but it looks like the afternoon might fine up. I'm
Old

PM and Kik dare

Posted 02-28-2019 at 03:59 PM by Telmenec
Updated 02-12-2024 at 10:25 AM by Telmenec
Tags dare, pm dare, rules

Send me the word or phrase in bold by private message or on KiK, and I'll make the task associated.
You can send me at the same time 1 pm dare of each category.
And a message every 12 hours.

it is possible to customize some dare, giving other instructions with my stuff
I do all the tasks as soon as I can. And provide evidence where possible.
My KiK: telmenec

Rules

Unlock : No door must be locked except the front door...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm dares :

Posted 02-24-2019 at 09:52 AM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 01:25 PM by SecretGhost
Tags dare

kik = WildGhost106

PM me anything and ill try to do it

Ill add every PM to the list :3

Current list :

PM me DIRTY BOY and I rub my chest and belly with scat and leave it there for at least 10 minutes.

PM me THIRSTY and I piss directly into my mouth as best as I can and try to drink as much as possible.

PM me WOOF and I get naked, on all fours, and either walk through my rooms several times that way, or...
Posted in Randomness
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.03 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Week 4 [1/2]

Posted 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:02 AM by SilverBlue

"A slut must remember that it isn't her pleasure that matters, but everybody else's."

What a week it has just been, geez. I've been busy this week, so I have to split this report into two parts. Once I have got all my notes from Wednesday in order yetMy apologies to all.

Sunday: New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

Right, I have 2 worries about this task. The
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 2.38 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare: Week 1

Posted 02-04-2019 at 10:13 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:48 AM by SilverBlue

Back in 2016 a certain Silver Fox and Blue Girl set up a getdare account. I was challenged to complete the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare way back then. I now have assumed sole ownership of the SilverBlue account and must complete the challenge as best as I can.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261538

1. I will uncover what my tasks are.
2. I do not want spoilers from anyone about what tasks are ahead. Sorry (not sorry) but anyone posting dare spoilers will
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Dare report (Checking mail in heels...)

Posted 12-22-2018 at 05:22 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags dare, report

Dare - I had to check my mail while just wearing bra, panties, dressing gown and heels.....)

Well I just completed this dare..... It was the 1st time I have ever worn heels outside my apartment! I put on my matching yellow bra & panties and dressing gown. Then put on my heels (the heel is 11cm or a little over 4 inch's..) Then I got ready to go out my door. It was really scary! Took me a while before I went out the door, I kept hearing sounds of people moving about, doors opening......
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized