Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretGhost

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Toothpaste Punishment REPORT (PART 2)

Posted 04-16-2019 at 01:29 PM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 03:41 PM by SecretGhost

This is a report of my punishment
(read part 1 here)

-------------------
3 hours prior to this punishment i was super horny. the whole day i had so many erections and my mind went super slutty but i wasnt allowed to cum or to touch myself since a day before this punishment...

I had to wait until it was after dinner and my parents were gone so when i had my chance, i took my buttplug, dildo and full toothpaste pack
and went to the bathroom.

when i laid everything down, i covered my buttplug with toothpaste and inserted it inside of me.
At first it wasn't much but it started to burn the longer that it was in my ass.

then after that i covered my dick,balls and ass with toothpaste (using my toothbrush).
I used so much toothpaste.

when i got done with that, i set a timer for 30 min and felt everything burning, i gave master a few pictures and even videos of me shaking or me sitting down like a dog and standing up on all 4

when the 15 minutes past i started to notice alot has dried up but yet parts were still burning, but i diddnt feel my buttplug anymore. so i went on with the riding of my dildo.

i kept fucking myself and riding it until the clock ended 0

so far it was alright... it was painfull but manageble

but now i had to wash myself with HOT water
so i put it on hot and filmed myself partly. but the water did hurt.. not to a point that it would burn me but it just... it hurt >_<

then i showered and i guess i kinda became so horny that i kept fucking myself with my dildo and even deepthroating it for 20 minutes while showering. possibly even cumming for the first time without touching myself

but after cleaning myself i cleaned the bathroom and just.... want to say
im sorry master for disobeying and ill do my best to keep up the brushing.... i promise!

im also thankfull that you show me that even i have my flaws with being loyal and.. i want to work on that

just thank you..
Views 1289 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done, Scoopy. You are a precious indeed, even when failing and having to be punished.

Best regards to your master. It sounds like a punishment fit for the crime, and a happy ending. I hope you care for brushing your teeth better now.