Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

The struggle with being cute

Posted 10-26-2020 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly
Updated 10-26-2020 at 09:54 PM by Butterfly

I am adorable. I know that sounds conceited but it is the truth. I am very easy to like, and my cuteness is overpowering. It is a curse, seriously!

I have been searching for a Dom for quiet awhile now. It has been a struggle honestly. This surprises many people. I am a female, I have a decent ass and my boobs are pretty fantastic. That should mean that I have lots of candidates, which I do. A pool of men isn't my problem.

Of course there are the men who only want to get off, the ones who are too old or too young, who aren't attracted to me or who don't want to be involved with somebody who is poly. Take them away and I am left with a few decent candidates.

The next obstacle is connection. If we can chat easily for hours, that is a HUGE plus. Those who make me feel like I am pulling out their teeth
while trying to make conversation get discarded. Then who am I left with? One of two types of people:

1) Those who are super affectionate and "soft" doms. The Daddy types.

2) Those who are sadistic, strict, and stern.

I *need* the first. I need somebody who can cuddle me and treat me like their princess. Who might be enamored by a well played pouty lip. I need the positive attention, the cute names, the affection.

But I *crave* the devious tasks, being told no and following through with it. I crave the man who can push me into an uncomfortable situation and watch me squirm, who gets off on thinking up creative ways to torture me.

I try my best to be upfront about this. I explain the situation. I warn people that I am cute. But they just don't understand. I am adorable. It is powerful. You are going to fall for me. You are going to get lost in my cute voice, my pouty lip, begging eyes. You will find yourself overcome with adoration. You will want to give me everything I want.

They all say they won't. They think they can resist me. But it's SO powerful. It's a drug. A spell!

I laugh, but I am 100% serious. I struggle to find somebody who can be sweet, affectionate and caring, but who can also be mean to me in the best ways. Make my panties wet with their devious mind.

I don't want to give up the pouting, and being cute. It is who I am. It is part of the struggle, the thrill. If I stop that I feel like I am lying to myself. I need to be able to be grumpy that I am not allowed to touch my tingling clit. I need to beg to be allowed to take off the nipple clamps. But I also need to hear my Dom say "no". I want to suffer for him. I want to be uncomfortable for him.

I have known a small handful of Doms who fit this bill. Of course they are all taken and have absolutely wonderful subs of their own. They deserve that, because they are amazing! But I have to hope that somewhere out there is a Dom who has this perfect and rare balance that I need. Somebody who will claim me as their own one day. Somebody who can resist my cuteness (at least most of the time)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1456 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds very familiar. In my experience, from the dom side it's often hard to tell if you are too harsh or too soft, many times at least. Don't you know that as well as a dom, Butterfly? I guess you have that high and deep level of communication with Jaro that you solved this issue. But so many tops with their subs have not, especially not at the start. Is it maybe a solution which needs some time to get solved? How was it with Mr. Devious and Jaro right at the start (mainly asking to make you think for yourself).
  2. Old Comment
    It is difficult to find the blend that doesnt bore. I find cutting back on 24/7 keeps things interesting for me. That, and communication. A few intense sessions every month. Some exciting, mundane rules. Regular communication but a sub who can deal with day to day boredom and keep that up for the rollicking adventures.
  3. Old Comment
    Good luck Butterfly, there's a very lucky guy out there somewhere who's perfectly suited to you, and you to him!
  4. Old Comment
    We know we are very similar with that, cute little brats, but who also need pushed out of our comfort zone. So i totally understand.
    What i also know is that you are an amazing lady and an amazing sub and one day, hopefully soon you will find a Dom who deserves you and can tick all your boxes ❤
    Posted 11-01-2020 at 12:59 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline