Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A list of fun experiences, play sessions and kinky thoughts that I have with my beautiful girlfriend, Lola.
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

Whored out for amusement part 2 (2/2)

Posted 10-11-2020 at 08:55 AM by Rascal. (Forever exploring with Lola.Fox)
Updated 10-12-2020 at 03:43 AM by Rascal.

If you are enjoying my blog posts, please rate and comment so I know to keep writing them! This is a follow on from my last blog post so check that out first if you haven't seen it yet!

So... there I was covered from head to panties in body writing. On my knees, lipstick on, snapping pictures of my slutty self for my girlfriend and her friend to laugh at whilst being half distracted by other things.

Some of the words they had me write on myself were: Puppy princess,
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average.

Whored out for amusement Pt 2 (1/2)

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:40 PM by Rascal. (Forever exploring with Lola.Fox)
Updated 10-11-2020 at 09:46 AM by Rascal.

Disclaimer: Prior to this session I was on 15 days of denial and 10 days of absolutely no touching

One of my rules, as I am on no touch and am currently not allowed any stimulation, is that I can earn up to 20 mins a week by saving an additional £20 per week towards our savings fund. It’s up to me how much I can contribute each week, so I need to manage my allotted spending money from Lola and decide if it’s worth giving up some luxury purchases to earn stimulation.

As
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Whored out for amusement

Posted 10-06-2020 at 01:19 PM by Rascal. (Forever exploring with Lola.Fox)
Updated 10-11-2020 at 09:47 AM by Rascal.

Disclaimer: Prior to this session I was on 11 days of denial and 6 days of absolutely no touching

As many of you would have seen from Lola.Fox’s latest ad, we have been broadening our horizons a little and looking for a casual play partner to sufficiently tease and humiliate me. Lucky for me, Kila took an interest in my eagerness and took full advantage. What follows is a detailed report of our play session!

Wow, where to begin... we started off chatting about