Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Game: Secrets of the Resistance

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:48 AM by CSasha
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: As a member of the rightful Resistance a friend trusts you to deliver vital information. Unfortunately hostile agents are looking out for you, trying to enforce to reveal to them that you know and what exactly you know. Can you keep the secrets or is your friend going to suffer by your failure?

How it works: You need your PM dare list linked in your signature, a friend, yourself, at least 7 days of activity on getDare to play this game, and if you can some innocent civilians (other members of getDare willing to participate).

First you agree on a playtime of at least 7 days. During the game you have to make at least 3 daily posts in getDare Forum, make at least one daily blog comment and join the getDare currently most viewed chat for at least 5 minutes and have to say 'hello' to everyone.

Then your friend, in example Lola Bunny tells you one or more secret information, like
Spoiler:
I abused some FORWARD PM dares to annoy Switch Lucy.

She also needs to add the consequences for any of her secrets you may reveal, for example
Spoiler:
If you tell anyone what I did to Switch Lucy, I will have to spank myself 500 times on my ass as hard as I can, tell Switch Lucy my secret and ask her for a severe punishment within my limits.

Now for the time of the game you and any number of voluntary innocent civilians put the following into their signature:
I am suspicious of being a member of the Resistance! Interrogate me using my PM dares.

Your friend may secretly spread any hints about the secret and your identity to potential interrogators, into threads or anywhere she wants, to make it more interesting.

During the time of the game any other user may send you an interrogation PM, which you have to reply to. If your interrogator mentions or specifically asks for any true detail of your secret, you have to reply with some physical or emotional reaction, like , and the interrogator may give you three of your PM dares for that, otherwise only one PM dare. In any case the interrogator may continue the interrogation with another PM or just leave you being. Roleplay encouraged.

At any time you may reply to an interrogation with revealing a fictional or the true secret. If the interrogator doesn't believe you, he may just continue with his interrogation. If your interrogator replies that he believes you, then delete your signature and the game is over for you. If it was a fictional secret or the play time is over without any interrogator having believed you, then you have won another important battle for the Resistance. If the interrogator believes you and you have revealed the true secret, then your cause is lost and your friend has to perform the consequences.

If you want, you can play along with more friends, secrets and secret bearers like you to confuse the interrogators.

More games
Help me to improve with your feedback. Please rate and comment.
Posted in Games
Views 1379 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments