Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

9th January

Posted 01-10-2015 at 12:48 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So yesterday was a bit of a dull day. Master and I had some revision to do as we had an exam yesterday afternoon. As a result after getting up and writing 'slut' and 'whore' on my thighs and breasts as well as the additional 'fuck me' and arrow on pussy and lipstick on nipples, I put on leggings and a bra and a top as I felt more comfortable to do my exam in a bra because of leaning over my paper than without a bra.

I edged by humping three times before breakfast. Once along the ridge of my bed frame which took 8 minutes, once against my chair leg which took 11 minutes and once against the door spring thing which took 13 minutes as it was hard to get into the position and maintain it.

I then had my bowl of porridge off the floor in my bedroom - why i chose porridge I have no idea as it is horribly sticky when you can't use your hands.

I needed the toilet twice during the day, once immediately before our exam so Master just let me go but the other time he made me crawl round the floor of my bedroom naked three times, edge once and then go. It felt like it took forever before I was allowed to go.

Before anyone asks we both thought the exam went well and we've both received our coursework marks back as well and got good marks.

Last night I had to sleep in just a thong, cat ears, collar and tail. It was a little uncomofrtable but bearable.

Write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 623 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments