Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dare report (Walk and car wash)

Posted 10-25-2021 at 10:42 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-25-2021 at 10:50 AM by Matt:

I've been asked to write a report of a dare I was given, it has been a while since I have written one, so hopefully it will be okay.

I was told for the day I had to wear my pink bra and pantie set with breast pads inserted. Over these I was to wear a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

Part 1 of the dare was to go for a minimum 5 mile walk at a fairly popular country park dressed like this. (as it is the end of October and a little chilly, I was allowed to wear a light coat
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#01 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Adventurous

Posted 09-07-2020 at 11:53 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#01 Adventurous

Yesterday ended with corner time and my nightly edging. I mentioned that the corner time should last between 15 and 30 minutes. I decided to let a randomizer decide the exact time ... might have been a mistake, at least for yesterday because I instantly got a 30 ... So full 30 minutes of corner time before I can my edge hungry cock! But I think we need to slow down a bit. I was required to hold a tennis ball against the wall with my head. Though...
Distinguished Member
Old

Redheads: Fantastic PM dares close enough to public

Posted 12-24-2016 at 04:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Would you love to be dared to do something simple near but hidden from strangers around you? Here are some PM dares for you, right after the warning. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Educate yourself about your local laws and culture. You might risk of offending people, breaking...
Oracle
Old

Story: Creative Forest

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:53 PM by CSasha

When I logged into my getDare account, a small pop-up gave me notice of a new message. Since I hadn't been that active lately, I guessed it would have been an aftermath message from my passed mutual dare contacts, and I was already worried about having not logged in for a long time, so she or he have been waiting for my response. When I clicked it, I relaxed, telling myself it could also be one of the new users, who just searched through any profiles of their liking and wrote a short "hi, wanna...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Hidden public

Posted 09-27-2016 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-27-2016 at 10:21 AM by CSasha

Since I started a little game, I got plenty of PM dares so far. Feel free to join if you like.

One of them was COLLAR LEASH FOREST, and the user asked me to do it combined if I would dare it. Though according to my own rules I don't need to do it that way,similar to some max time and amount limits my PM dares contain. But a user requested it and I am still free to obey beyond that limit on my choice. As long as it's reasonable I might do or at least try. So in the early afternoon I packed...
Oracle