Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

Rate this Entry

Home made male chastity belt anyone can make.

Posted 11-19-2014 at 05:22 PM by kevinkevk

How this idea came about:
So I was doing a dare for a girl on here involving a chastity belt. When I told her I didn't have one she said to be creative and use the inside of a role of toilet paper. That's exactly what I did and it worked out better than I expected. All I needed was the empty toilet role and some thin rope.

How to make it:
Lay the rope between your balls and penis and fold/bend your penis over the rope. Hold the empty toilet role over your penis and thread the rope ends through it. Push down on the role and pull the rope up. This will bring your penis through the role and since the penis is bent the head should be pointing towards your balls. Take the rope coming from the top of the role and pull it down as tight as you want and tie the remains around your balls and the base of your penis. With your penis bent in the role and securely tied in place there is no way of getting an erection.

Little extras:
If you have a rope with both ends already looped then you could lock them together. I know it isn't too secure but it does the trick for a while. If you cut the role shorter before you start you may also be able to conceal it in your pants . Oh the potential fun is limitless.

I hope this was explained well enough. Shame I'm a sub. So much dom potential wasted with this creativity lol.

If you choose to use this on a sub please report back to me and tell me how it went.

Thanks for reading
Kev
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 961 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments