Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A short story prompted by my WRITE pm dare

Posted 02-11-2022 at 10:56 AM by Yasna

The words given were: whore, public toilet, piss-soaked, and chained.

Finally!

“Hey there, my nasty whore. Are you desperate enough to earn the privilege to touch that greedy cunt by a little … or maybe more than a little humiliation?”

“I bloody well am!”

He laughed. He hadn’t called for almost a week. I wanted to be angry, but my stupid cunt got excited immediately.

“Good! Meet me in fifteen minutes at the fountain close to the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Facets of Pain – An Exploration

Posted 07-03-2020 at 11:21 PM by Yasna

I get sexually aroused from pain. I think I have identified as a "painslut" somewhere on here. Pain can even push me over the edge. But sometimes I simply hate pain. A slight overshoot and pain kills arousal instantaneously. There are nuances that decide whether I experience pain as arousing or as a buzzkill. The same amount of pain doesn't always cause the same reaction.

I have been dared to clamp my nipples and add more weight than ever before if I remember correctly. I am...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.71 average.

And Now For Something Completely Different

Posted 06-11-2018 at 05:14 AM by Yasna

This is not one of my usual blog posts. It doesn't contain anything of a sexual nature. It might not even be relevant in the context of this forum altogether. If you're interested in a bit of the background of the person who's writing this you're invited to read further, otherwise feel free to ignore it and don't waste your time.

What I want to write about accounts for a huge part of my life. I've been indecisive whether I should talk about it for a long time. On the one hand it is nice...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Posted 04-05-2018 at 11:29 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-05-2018 at 11:39 PM by Yasna

Sometimes you get exactly what you want and it still doesn't work out the way you expected. As much as I liked my experiences over the last ten days I have taken a larger bite than I am able to chew. At least at the moment. It wasn't a good idea to start this experiment right before my test phase. I have papers to finish and exams to take in April. Spending several hours a day on doing dares, writing about it, and being distracted by erotic thoughts most of the time interferes a little bit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

PM Dare Diary – Day 10

Posted 04-04-2018 at 10:12 PM by Yasna

It felt like playing a weird strategy game: How to cross off as many dares – especially masturbation dares – as possible without interrupting the obligations of everyday life? And of course without risking an orgasm. Needless to say I was denied again. And after not being able to finish a single masturbation dare the day before yesterday and a "rest day" yesterday the tasks had really accumulated. Moreover, I had a really busy day, appointments and papers approaching the deadline. But that's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 9

Posted 04-03-2018 at 10:53 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-03-2018 at 11:00 PM by Yasna

Today my report is going to be short: I didn't feel well yesterday. I had burnt the candle at both ends over the extended Easter weekend, sleeping no more than three to four hours a night. I felt physically tired and emotionally drained. Even my pussy had given up on its non-stop buzzing and only sent occasional "I'm here", "I'm waiting", and "Don't you forget about me!" messages. As the remainder of the week will be stressful I took a rest day, limiting myself to the dares...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 8 – Part 2

Posted 04-02-2018 at 09:53 PM by Yasna

[continued]

I didn't finish the set of ten edges/rubber band strokes. I didn't specify if parts of aborted dares should count. I feel they shouldn't, so they won't. I wasn't able to finish a masturbation or a pain task yesterday. At the moment I don't mind. I listen to my pussy buzzing away. And I wonder what's next.

Dares done: GAG PANT, PLUG, FOOD, ANIMAL, SPIT, DENIED, WORKOUT (3x), KINKY COOK

Dares open: SPANK ASS RW 25, RUBBER CLIT 20, GAG PENIS (3x),...
Posted in Uncategorized