Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > alex_carter

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Pet Peeves Part 2 (Responses appreciated)

Posted 01-05-2016 at 09:17 PM by alex_carter
Updated 01-05-2016 at 09:57 PM by alex_carter

Why is it that when people (especially girls) have pictures, videos, or audio as a limit people feel the need to ask them for pictures anyway?

I have recently been speaking with a few people, all of which were fine accepting all of my limits except pictures. After telling them that pictures are limits for a reason some of them stopped talking to me completely and others tried to get me to break the limit.

For those that stopped talking to me completely all I have to say...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules for Posting to my Calendar

Posted 03-01-2015 at 10:24 PM by alex_carter
Updated 01-26-2021 at 09:39 PM by alex_carter (spelling)

***COPIED FROM THREAD***

With the New Year I thought I'd make things easier for you all and post a list of all the rules, and considerations I require/request for when you post to my calendar. These are things I've learned over the past 3 and a half months experience I've had with the calendar.

RULES FOR POSTING TASKS TO CALENDAR

If any of these are confusing please just ask me and I will happily clarify anything.

1. All tasks are to be posted...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first thong

Posted 11-03-2014 at 02:58 PM by alex_carter

I found some cheap thongs while I was out today and I bought 3. A white one, an aqua colored one, and a blue one with alternating dark and light blue stripes. I put on the aqua one as soon as I got home today, which was about 5 minutes ago, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm soaking wet, no surprise there though if you've been following my public calendar, and it feels quite weird.

Just thought I'd mention that since so many of you great GetDare users have asked me to buy a thong....
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bullying

Posted 11-01-2014 at 07:57 PM by alex_carter

***For the person who is apparently trying to persuade me that working fast food is the best job in the world... Maybe where you live at working fast food is cool, but around here, you don't work fast food if you've graduated high school and definitely not if you've graduated college even if it is JUST a two year-associates degree. The only people who work fast-food are high school kids, people who do drugs and stuff or have a police record, or people who (for some unexplainable reason... to me) have...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2 of my "pet peeves"

Posted 05-01-2014 at 06:57 PM by alex_carter

The first thing that really bothers me is when people don't follow limits when giving dares/tasks. It's not that hard to read someone's signature or click on a single link in the signature. I mean it brings up a completely new window. You don't have to even leave the page you're on to see them. Is it really THAT hard to come up with a dare or task for a person that is in within their limits. I'm not talking about dislikes, since those are often used as punishments, but I'm talking about actual limits....
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 02-10-2014 at 02:05 PM by alex_carter
Updated 03-10-2022 at 02:59 PM by alex_carter (adding a new PM Dare)

....PM Dares....

PM me Permission Panties and a number (no less than 4) and for 24 hours that is how many times I have permission to remove my panties. You can add other things to this, and unless its an emergency, I must ask you via PM and wait at least 5 minutes for your response to before using one of my "permissions".

PM me ACT YOUR AGE and any age you want (up to my current age (29))and that's how old I have to act for 1 hour.

PM me EDGE and I have
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 04-04-2013 at 04:11 PM by alex_carter
Updated 08-28-2021 at 02:16 PM by alex_carter

*IF I DON'T SEND YOU A REPORT AND YOU DESERVE ONE MESSAGE ME REQUESTING IT! YOU CAN EVEN SEND A PUNISHMENT IF YOU WISH.

Get to know me a little bit... http://bdsmtest.org/r/7853991

• gentle muscle stretching (not anal or pussy, like actual muscles like arms, legs, back, etc.)
  • age play,
  • light crotch rope,
  • light name calling,
  • semi-long dares,
  • SURPRISES(I say I hate them but I don't really),
  • whining about not wanting to do something and then being made
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized