Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > alex_carter

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 02-10-2014 at 02:05 PM by alex_carter
Updated 03-10-2022 at 02:59 PM by alex_carter (adding a new PM Dare)

....PM Dares....

PM me Permission Panties and a number (no less than 4) and for 24 hours that is how many times I have permission to remove my panties. You can add other things to this, and unless its an emergency, I must ask you via PM and wait at least 5 minutes for your response to before using one of my "permissions".

PM me ACT YOUR AGE and any age you want (up to my current age (29))and that's how old I have to act for 1 hour.

PM me EDGE and I have to edge however many times you say (up to 5 times).

One person per day can PM me DENY to stop me from having an orgasm (works for that day only).
(Works once a day, so if I get 3 "Deny"'s per day, it only stops it for that 1 day.)

PM me a video link with the phrase ACT IT OUT in the message and I will act out the video (as best I can) if possible.
(Please keep the videos within my limits. If it is not something I'm comfortable doing, I reserve the right to deny your video, though I will message you back with a reason.)

PM me LIPS # (up to 5) and I will put that many Clothespins on each of my pussy lips for 5 minutes.
Ex ("LIPS 2"--- I will attach 2 Pegs to each pussy lip for the next 5 Minutes.

PM me LIPS # + CLIT and I will do the same as above except I also have to have a clothespin on my clit too.

PM me TEETH # (up to 20) and I will edge once and rub toothpaste into my clit then smack my pussy as many times as you say.
Ex ("TEETH 10"---I will edge and rub toothpaste into my clit, then smack my pussy 10 times.)

PM me SPARKLING CLEAN # (up to 3) and I will do that many edges with my toothbrush with toothpaste on it.
Ex ("SPARKLING CLEAN 2"---I have to do 2 edges with toothpaste on my brush.)

PM me BABY and I will act like your baby for an hour.

PM me PIN # and I'll put a cothespin on my clit for the # of minutes you say up to 20.

PM me CIRCLE #X and #Y unit of time and I will do X number of circles in Y number of minutes/seconds around my clit. For this task I will not be permitted to actually TOUCH my clit, only circle around it. Please no more than 60 circles and 10 minutes, and make sure it's possible to do. Also, keep in mind that I am NOT allowed to cum. An example of this would be CIRCLE 60/10 minutes and I will have to do 60 circles per minute for 10 minutes around my clit.

PM me THONG # and I will wear one of my thongs (you may choose the color (see toys list)) for the amount of hours you choose (no more than 3 hours at a time please).

PM me Wedgie # and I will do a wedgie of your choice for the amount of time you require up to (not to exceed) 20 minutes. (Please describe the wedgie if it is something different or unusual.)

PM me PANTIES and describe 3 pairs of panties from my album that you want me to wear. Number them with 1. being the one you want me to wear the most and 3. being the one you want me to wear least and I will wear which ever pair is closest to the top that is clean. If they are all dirty I will message you and we will discuss until we come upon a satisfactory pair that is clean. Ex. (PANTIES 1. Dark Blue boy shorts, 2. Green boyshorts, 3. White thong and I will wear the dark blue boyshorts unless they are dirty, in which case I would wear the green boyshorts unless they are dirty, so I would wear the white thong. If all three were dirty I would message you.)

PM me a new PM dare and I'll add it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4300 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    interesting ideas.