Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Story: Lola

Posted 11-07-2016 at 11:40 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:23 AM by CSasha

Where the heck was it? I searched my schoolbag, but since it was tidy, there wasn't any chance I could have overseen it. Did I leave it anywhere? No, I remembered. I had put it in, and this was the first lesson we needed it. Had I looked something up or lend it to anyone? Also no. Though I had been alone in the recess, I had spent my time watching my fellow students and the environment. The beautiful sky and the few trees in the schoolyard. I had envied the migrating birds in their freedom and fellowship at the same time. The strongest flew ahead, and others exchanged it when its force faded. But I had been left alone by the peers ever since I started this school year.
No, somebody must have stolen it. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed the looks of several student groups, giggling. At my misery?

Suppressing my rage, I went to the teacher: "Excuse me, Miss Gorman. Somebody had stolen my textbook." She gave me a stare right into my eyes, then she hemmed and adjusted the bun of her black hair. Miss Gorman stood up and addressed the class: "Students. Sloppy Lola here has forgotten her textbook. The little liar doesn't want to admit it, though. Does anyone want to share theirs?" Shame and anger wrestled with each other in me. I told her, somebody had stolen it. I hadn't just forgotten it. Why didn't she believe me? Still, I looked to the ground. The way my classmates had treated me so far I wouldn't have been surprised if anybody signaled their willingness. When I thought about the loss and would it meant beyond the duration of the lesson and the school day, I wanted to cry. But I hold it back in rage. No, I never would let them see how it ached my heart and enjoy it. If I did that, I would only encourage them to pick on me even further.

"Thank you, Cassandra.", Miss Gorman broke the silence with her dry announcement. She whispered to me: "Move, Dumbass.". She pushed my back, so I nearly stumbled. While I regathered my balance, Miss Gorman spoke: "Page twenty-nine, students. Read carefully! I am going to test a random one of you for a grade." When I turned my head around I could see the teacher staring right at me. Her devious smile indicated she had already chosen. I went to grab my chair first, but Miss Gorman intervened: "No, Lola. You will have to stand. In the good old days, you would have earned a good bunch of canes on your bottom in front of the class. As for deterrent penalty. But today this has to do." I couldn't hold back a deep sigh. I closed my eyes to prevent me from breaking down.

Cassandra Orsini sat in the last row center, far enough from the teacher that they all could feign not to notice her mischief, but still surrounded by the band of fellow bandits she had created. I wouldn't wonder if one of them or even she stole my book. But now, with a bad grade threatening me, I had no choice but to play along. So I took my stand right beside Cassandra. She smiled up at me and opened her textbook with prominent moves. She didn't even bother to shift it even the slightest bit in my direction, but I was still able to read from my position. So I was good.

The whole class was silently busy with reading. I focused on the task, when I felt a little ache on my toes. I could still see Cassandra's foot who had stepped on me. That bitch. And now she grinned at me and returned to read. I was enraged, but also desperate. Then she did it again. Enough was enough. I raised my arm to alarm Miss Gorman. But while the teacher looked down in a book of her own, without any sign to recognize me any soon, Cassandra leaned away from me, with her book. I couldn't see it anymore. I had to make a decision. Miss Gorman wouldn't believe me. Or she wouldn't care. If she wanted to punish me with a bad grade, that would be her best accuse. I had no choice. So I lowered my arm again and stood still, hopefully looking down at where my classmates textbook had been. And she returned it to where I could read again.

But then her hand wandered under my skirt and pinched into my cheek. Ouch! I bit my lips. Again. That bitch. Why did she pick on me? Why didn't anybody help me? Another pinch. Oh, please, let this end. In between, I couldn't think different than she aimed for the same spots to pinch me. I would certainly get bruises from this. And how it hurt. A reservoir filled my eyes.

Eagerly I read, trying to finish the task. I completed the pages, but now I had to wait for Cassandra to get there herself and turn the page. Then she arrived there. Turn it. She didn't. Turn it, please. Her hand under my skirt wandered under my pelvis and pinched my in my pussy. I almost cried out loud. "Anything wrong, Lola?", Miss Gorman asked loud, without even risking a glance up to me, "Remember the test." Finally, Cassandra turned the page. Now her hand on my pussy rubbed over my underwear. Damn it, what a strange feeling. Suddenly I got goosebumps all over my body. I opened my mouth to breath. Deep and broken up. I inhaled. Exhaled. My concentration bridled. What was she doing there? But Cassandra didn't stop, quite the contrary. Two boys around us seemed to have finished and dared to watch. It wasn't clear which details they grasped, but their shy giggles indicated a lot. Now a girl joined them in their peering delight. Then Cassandra closed the book and her hand returned. No, the last paragraph. The good feeling rushed away. I still hadn't read the last paragraph. And to another bad surprise I felt a gap between my legs.

There are follow-ups on this story: Cassandra, Miss Gorman and Orsini's Revenge .

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 1661 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I enjoyed this! Well written and suspenseful. Teasing. The loss of control that she was experiencing and being humiliated in front of her piers, that is hot.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. Glad to read that from you. Don't forget about the follow-up stories. I hope we can extend them in the future.