Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

Posted 09-14-2014 at 09:25 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today was the last time that I will have a chance to use my wand and be really noisy until after I return from my trip, so we decided to have some extra fun.

Sir had me tie both of my legs to the end of the bed, spread wide, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I had already inserted my vibrating inflatable plug, and Sir had me put on my nipple clamps. I then had both ends of a scarf tied to the headboard, so that it formed a loop. I handcuffed one hand, turned the plug on low, put the wand inside my panties and against my clit, and turned it on low, and then grabbed a piece of ice before handcuffing my other hand.

The rule was that I needed to wait until the ice had completely melted before I freed myself.

At first it wasn’t too bad. I was trying to think of math problems in my head, and focus on the coldness of the ice in my hand. My logic was that the longer I could hold out for the first orgasm, the easier it would be in the end, since the post orgasm torture would be the hardest part. However, Sir started to “encourage me” by describing my favourite fantasy. Without fail, it always makes me wet, and I am almost instantly ready to cum, and very soon he was saying the trigger word allowing me to cum.

After a night of being drunk, alone and horny, It felt so good to finally cum with my favorite,and most powerful toy… at first .. but those nice feelings didn’t last so long. I then had to deal with being so sensitive, wanting to scream. It was so much worse than any other time I have had to keep the toy on, or keep touching after cummins because I couldn’t do anything about it. I couldn’t even really beg, because I don’t think I could have got myself undone in that moment even if I had tried.

But, after a minute it started to get easier, and the feeling of pleasure started to build up again, I could feel myself moving my hips in order to rub against the wand, my breathing was speeding up, and Sir could tell that I was getting close again. He uttered those words and I was immediately cumming.

The same torture occurred afterwards, and when the feeling started to build again, I was getting closer and closer, I would have needed another 30 seconds or so to get to the point where I was asking to cum, but instead, Sir surprised me and said the trigger word too soon. However, a strange thing happened, hearing those words really pushed me over the edge, it took me by surprise, and I felt like I had no control over it (note to self: I think the trigger training is really working).

By this time, I was twisting in my bonds and begging Sir for it to be over. The ice was only half melted, but my thumb had almost melted the entire middle, I was squeezing it so hard, willing it to melt faster.

This time, the feeling built quicker as my sensitive and swollen clit was assaulted with the wand. Sir quickly said the trigger word, and I was cumming harder and stronger than the other times. I think I stopped breathing. It was so intense. I don’t feel like it even calmed down, before I was worked back up and ready to cum again (or maybe it was really a continuation of cumming), and then again, making it a total of 6.

There was a still a very small piece of ice remaining, but Sir finally told me I could untie myself, and I did it as quickly as possible (although that is much harder than you would think).

Afterwards, as I was recovering, and Sir was telling me about the other wonderful (read as torturous) things he could add to my predicament for next time, he mentioned that we were halfway to my record of 12 orgasms in one day. Of course, being the competitive man that he is, Sir wanted to hold the record, and beat the previous one. And so we did ..

Sir had me reach down and start to play with my clit some more, he asked me how wet and sensitive I was for him. My clit was really hot from the wand, and when I told Sir this, he decided that was time to cool me down some.

He had me put a piece of ice inside me to cool me down. I still had my panties on, and he had me turn the wand on high, and put it on my clit on the outside of my panties. The cold achiness of the ice inside me, coupled with the strong vibrations on my sensitive clit, even through the material, was so amazing. It didn’t take long and I was ready to cum. Sir had me cum twice without stopping in between and then had me slip the wand inside my now soaked panties. I couldn’t help but scream as the cold ice water gushed from inside me, and my poor sensitive clit started to make my body quiver and shake as I came for the 9th time for Sir.

While I took a break, Sir had me take off my panties and get cuddled up and warm in my blanket. We talked for a bit, and just as I was starting to relax, and my breathing got back to normal, he told me to turn the plug on medium and to get the wand again.

We started on low, and I kept it off my clit, but instead did little circles around it. Even just that amount of intensity was enough to make my toes curl, and it didn’t take long again for Sir to say those trigger words. But instead of telling me to hold it there, or turn it off, he made me turn it to high!!!! (I tell you, I am going to get my revenge one day very soon :P). I was sweating and shaking and screaming as he said the words again for the 11th time.

After a short break Sir decided that it wouldn’t be enough to merely tie my record, he wanted me to beat the record!!!!!

So, on the wand goes again … after much protest (and probably whining) from me. And away we went… To be honest, if I were to write anything about them at this point, it would just be speculation, because I really don’t remember this part, I think I had already succumbed to what Asslvr is calling orgasm brain … but I do remember this …

Today was amazing. I loved being helpless and tortured and at the mercy of the person I trust the most. I loved screaming, and sweating, and squirming and cumming, and being filled with ice, and breaking my record … I couldn’t have asked for a better day (even if I don’t remember all the details).
Views 1352 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like such a fun and sexy day! And of course your beautiful writing is so nice to read very good job!
  2. Old Comment
    Amazing, butterfly... I bet asslvr couldn't possibly be more pleased with you. This is just another positive experience (even if you do want revenge for it ) before your trip.

Just imagine this happening to you in person.........
  3. Old Comment
    Ooh, this sounds so amazing! People do keep telling me I ought to get a wand. You almost have me convinced.
  4. Old Comment
    @kittenlyss: get one!!!!! Best toy ever!

@asslvr's.butterfly: excellent read! That sounds like a blast. I look forward to reading about the experience when you break your new record
    Updated 09-15-2014 at 06:45 AM by Rose_Angel
  5. Old Comment
    Well for me as a guy I do like vibes too. And no not for the hole. I havent playd with a wand too. But Vibes are so much fun and the orgasms are so much better!
    Updated 09-15-2014 at 09:59 AM by SweetTeen (typo of doom)
  6. Old Comment
    @RoseBrat89: I do already have a rather large collection of vibrators and am running out of room in my tiny apartment. I suppose getting a wand could be my reward to myself when I finally solve my storage problems. Oh, and pretty ropes, of course.

@Sweetea: I know you like your vibrators
  7. Old Comment
    Lovely report I enjoy hearing how other couples play! Your bondage predicament sounded quite fun, I dont know all your likes and dislikes but I agree with him there is much more he could of had you do!!
  8. Old Comment
    As I sit here at my desk, doing monotonous paper work, my mind can't help but wander to this wonderful day and the fun we had.

With our magical date approaching quickly, I think back to a short 3 months ago and our amazing journey together, how far we've come and the trust we have built.

I always love reading your blog posts, and it always brings a sense of pride and adoration, which warms my heart.

And yes.... one of these days your record will be broken. We can't leave it at unlucky 13 for long
  9. Old Comment
    I love reading your reports. Absolutely love them. They are written so gosh darn well!

And for so much of this one I was nodding, knowing what it's like to go from being so thrilled with the orgasm to a slightly panicky "oh, this maybe wasn't the best plan" and still wanting to cum again within minutes (with part of brain yelling "Will you ever learn?!?")

And now I really, really want to do this (nudges Daddy).
    Posted 09-15-2014 at 02:54 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    And now I really, really want to do this (nudges Daddy).
    I don't have access to my usual evil smiley here, but I'm sure you can imagine it, Tink, when I say - be careful what you wish for....

11. Old Comment
    @Wardell: There is a lovely D/s story (not overly realistic, but still good) on Literotica called My Own Heaven, and the central character, the submissive, frequently reflects that she seems to have a part of her that gets her into extremely intense, difficult, and overwhelming (but good) BDSM situations, often by prodding or even challenging her dom, and then that side of her sinks back below the surface leaving the rest of her to suffer the consequences.

I used to think that was hyperbole.

Now, though, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that our current record for a single session is thirteen
    Posted 09-15-2014 at 09:28 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  12. Old Comment
    @naughtylittlegirl - Okay... so 33 it is, for a new record, Tink!
    Updated 09-15-2014 at 11:11 PM by Wardell
  13. Old Comment
    @Brookie - Beautiful? That is a bit exagerated, but yes it very very fun, and *blushes* thank you for the compliments.

@Wardell - The thought of this happening in person is something I imagine ALL the time. It would be torturous but amazing.

@Kittenlyss - Please please please get a wand. It really is the best toy EVER!

@Rosebrat - Thank you. Spoiler Alert ... we did break the record ... and I will be writing about it very soon, so stay tuned.

@Shadow - The possibilities are endless .. I know because they are constantly floating around in my very active imagination.

@Asslvr - I love making you feel proud, and I love feeling adored. Thank you so much for sharing those with me. 13 didn't seem too unlucky, but I guess 16 IS a way better number :P

@NLG - Thank you, and I am glad that you can relate ... I think you will be getting that lesson of "Careful what you wish for" ... 33! Yikes! Can't wait to read THAT blog post once you have recovered.