Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Training of a cocksucker
Old

Deep throat training goes wrong.

Posted 02-04-2021 at 01:42 PM by RainbowSky

On Tuesday Sir had me do some more deep throat practise. It wasn't great. We tried a variety of different positions.

Sat in bath with the dildo stuck to the tiles - couldn't get it very far in at all.

Lying down on the bed with my head dangling over the edge - better and we were able to do some of my practise, just pushing it in and holding it to get rid of the gag. This position became more problematic later on when trying to put the dildo down my throat as the gag reflex...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

Posted 01-27-2021 at 10:40 AM by RainbowSky

After yesterday's first ever cocksucker training we realised that the biggest issue holding me back is my gag reflex - although my gag reflex has already got better as when I took a lateral flow test today I didn't gag for the first time.

Sir had been doing some research in how to suppress the gag reflex and wanted to try them on me. So the first thing Sir had me do was to coat my dildo to the 3 inch mark with my own spit as this is a natural lubricant and can make the dildo easier to...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Training of a cocksucker - first day

Posted 01-26-2021 at 02:18 PM by RainbowSky

Since I entered into the trial period with Sir I have tried a lot of new things but a lot of them are fairly straightforward - with no experience you can just jump in and do them, such as confinement.

One things Sir had noticed is that in a post I had responded to in the truth section here on the site was that I had said that I wanted a dildo. Now, this wasn't strictly true. The question itself was "What toy would you want that you don't already have?" and essentially its the...
Distinguished Member