Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Back to San Francisco

Posted 03-15-2015 at 05:51 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

New York was an interesting adventure in many ways. Decided that I needed change in my life and am now back in the Bay Area.

If anyone wants to meet up or something I would love to hang out.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average.

A very long time

Posted 01-17-2012 at 01:48 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Was poking around the server today and saw we had access logs going back to 2006. That seems like an eternity ago. It felt sad removing all that history.

Onward!

Been working on a brand spanking new chat application to finally replace the crap we have been living with for a while. Expect awesomeness that will span multiple sites and usher in a new year of changes.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is life?

Posted 01-11-2012 at 11:37 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Again I find myself overworked and alone. I could really use a friend.

Add me on Skype?
deppdav

People in the Bay Area would be awesome but anyone mature and open to conversation is fine by me. I get along better with women than men but anyone open-minded and kind is fine by me.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A very bad day

Posted 11-04-2011 at 10:17 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This has been one of the worst days I can remember ever having.

Beyond sad. Beyond alone. It's uncomfortable to live.

New lows.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new start

Posted 09-02-2011 at 12:41 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This weekend I move into a new and more permanent apartment in San Francisco. It's a new city and I am just getting settled into a new life and job.

I've met a few really cool people and a girl I'm secretly crazy about. Hopefully I can hold onto something.

Slowly becoming an alcoholic but am just glad to be mostly pain free. Working on a ton of new projects and a whole new "thing" for getDare and KT. Work moves forward most nights when I'm not doing freelance development...
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dating is such a Drag

Posted 08-04-2011 at 09:55 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I recently moved up to San Francisco and have been doing a tiny bit of dating in the interim. I've found the women up here to be of amazing quality. Every girl I meet is passionate about their work, open minded, and slightly addicted to wonderful substances. It's all so cute and a wonderland of fun.

Anyways, I asked a girl out to a lunch date in the park this weekend and was told it would work wonderfully as she had a drag show later that night to perform in. I got a yes on the date and...
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

New job & moving to San Francisco

Posted 06-21-2011 at 09:31 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

A lot of really rough changes have taken place in my life this last year.

In an attempt to find more opportunity and happiness I've found a new job up north and am planning on moving to San Francisco (from Los Angeles county) in the next couple weeks.

Hopefully the change in scenery and employment works out for the best. I love the San Francisco vibe and can't wait to be working for a company that does things I'm deeply passionate about.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized