Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I don't do that ... I am a Dom/me

Posted 08-23-2018 at 01:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-23-2018 at 02:06 PM by Butterfly

I want to preface this blog by saying that I respect that everybody has limits. There are many different reasons for somebody to list something as a limit. It may be a mental or physical health thing, it could be that you just hate it, no matter what the reason, it is valid.

However ... I am sick and tired of hearing D types say that they can't or won't do something because they are a Dom/me or top. That is just dumb.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Cassandra's Blog Task

Posted 08-23-2018 at 11:16 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Quote:
Blog about what you like and dislike including crazy ideas which stuck out into your eyes, concerning one specific type of thread of your choice, for example celebration threads, add threads, polls, user a versus user b threads, person above threads ..
What I like about Person Above threads:

~ They are an easy and quick way to get a dare if you don't have time to wait for people to post to your threads.

~ They are usually pretty busy which means it is an easy...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Meeting TheBrat Part 2: Glitter Spanking

Posted 08-23-2018 at 10:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is the blog that I have been most excited about writing about: My glitter spanking!

It is something that has been on my bucket list for a long time and we just didn't seem to have the opportunity to do it (we were NOT doing it in our own home). But right before we left on vacation, Mr. Devious went to the store and bought 9 bottles of glitter. (we didn't want to have too little :P).

As kinky part of our vacation was winding down, I was starting to think that we wouldn't
A Butterfly Princess <3