Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Women, men and other humans Part 2

Posted 11-19-2017 at 04:27 PM by CSasha
Updated 06-17-2018 at 06:46 AM by CSasha

Part 1

- We are all sexist. Our society is. Even our laws. Conscription laws. Some decades ago women couldn't join the German army anywhere else but in medic or musician divisions. Though currently unused, the state can only conscript men. Around twenty years ago, courts called this fair and equal because "women have to bear children."
Currently, in Germany, women have a two year lower pension age than men. Why?
Our societies still have to cope with plenty of sexist issues. Have you ever considered why we do have separate toilets and dorms for women and men? Centuries ago, I believe it was to hinder young boys and girls to procreate or "sin," or even to prevent voyeurism and sexual assault. We didn't have the level of shared belief about consent in sex which we have now (and we are still not at 100%). Women are supposed to be physically examined by Policewomen and only, and men just by Policemen. But we are not so stupid about heterosexuality as the only existing one anymore. You have a pretty good chance to share a toilet, dorm or situation with another homosexual women or men. It's all about our level of trust in mutual respect and consent regarding sex. As soon as we have it, we can be comfortable showering beside each other, no matter our gender and sexuality.
And we wouldn't have to pay more for the very same product just because it's pink, blue or for men or women.

- We progress. I cannot tell you how happy I am about every inch of improvement I see. "Girls and all who consider themselves as girls" is not quite perfect. So you are less of a girl if you "only consider yourself as a girl"? But well, somebody noticed there's more than just boys and girls.
What do you want to differentiate from each other? Is it just about your fantasy playing with people you find attractive, or possibly not being judged by others? How about giving a bonus for black guys age forty or older, so we had a complementary set of discriminations? I guess you need it, and I can only let you go with anything you are comfortable with by yourself. But let's be honest: it is sexist. I am sexist myself.
Just trying to offer alternatives: How about giving a bonus for "anybody who fantasizes about women ruling the world" or in case you just want potential mistresses "anyone who my ad fits to"?
There are plenty of people open to playing with anybody who wants to make them do things or do things for them, no matter the gender. So I am pretty happy how things go already.

- Everything the majority is sufficiently satisfied with is not enough for all. Democracy is not the domination of the majority, but the protection of minority rights. Everyone is in the minority in plenty of issues and opinions, if you only look close enough into the details.

Maybe a better expression of democratic spirit even is the increasing appreciation of life: Accepting, respecting and taking care of people with different opinions, caring for individual needs. In the end, I even think that this cultural belief is the key to most efficient societies.

We as humans come from ages of killing people for different heritage, beliefs, political opinions, sexuality and more. Millenias ago, we needed a certain unity to prevail against threats from outside. These days we strife towards being able to live together and cooperate despite individual differences, and therefore benefit from the effects of mixed group decisions, for example avoiding hidden profile.

It's the little things I see the change. In Germany, one of the biggest skin care manufacturer is advertising it's men's series with children having time with their daddy, stating: "(Real) Men do care (for their soft side, health, looks, hair, and skin)."
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    thanks for sharing!