Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪

Rate this Entry

Internet Connection

Posted 07-17-2009 at 12:04 PM by Star Girl

Internet Connection - i dunt haz it
In my bedroom, it is almost imossible to get an internet connection when it's raining, and it's jolly well difficult to get one in nice weather. This annoys me a lot. I can rarely get a connection sat on my bed, so I'm forced to sit on the floor a lot. This does not please me. You cannot get internet connection directly underneath my bedroom either. It is quite mysterious.
So, that was my small rant about internet connections. Feel sorry for me pls?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1731 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The depth of my sorrow at your plight can only be expressed in pantomime, so unfortunately, you can't see it, but know that it's there.

Seriously, it sucks. Hope your rant helped!

Maybe you have ghosts?
  2. Old Comment
    I had a similar problem getting a good wireless signal. I ended up buying a bazillion foot cable online and just plugging myself in. I eventually hid the cable in the ceiling after a year or two of it on the floor. Poor connection and crappy speeds really piss me off. I know your pain!
  3. Old Comment
    I am shedding tears for you, good enough.
    I've noticed people say this a lot, I've never had a problem with wireless.
    I can't get a good signal on my mobile in my room though. Which is annoying when I want to text because I have to stand in the doorway.
  4. Old Comment
    It's only in my room, and underneath my room (in the kitchen). And it's only been like this since we had the conservatory built a few years ago. You can also not get a mobile signal on any network in these two spots. It's terrible. Although I feel infinitely better by all of your sympathies ♥
  5. Old Comment
    My room is the only room in the house where you can get full signal on a mobile, as well as the best internet connection. Not to rub it in, just found it ironic. To give you a break, wanna swap bedrooms for a few days? xD
    Posted 07-17-2009 at 03:48 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Sure thing! I'll be there in about an hour
  7. Old Comment
    I'll be in bed in about an hour.
    Don't you dare wake me up! >_<
    Posted 07-17-2009 at 04:39 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline