Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle
Old

My Kik

Posted 08-15-2016 at 12:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha
Tags kik

My Kik name is: CassS80
Oracle
Old

My rules while Topping

Posted 08-14-2016 at 12:12 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-08-2018 at 12:18 PM by CSasha

As a Top

As a top I have been called sweet and mean. Hits the nail if you ask me.

If you are looking for some fast fun, a small dare or getting right to it without much talking, here are my requirements for you:

- The three first magical words are: "Hello", "Please" and "Thank you". No matter how horny you are or in what hurry to be dared, satisfied or satisfy, if you don't take the time for the very basic politeness, you leave...
Oracle
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 2

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:55 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:35 AM by CSasha

The following is just a rough wake dream fantasy I had, stretched out now that I write it down in more detail for your joy, my dear reader. It was far away from all these scenes and details, just a rough idea about playing with a couple. It might be extreme, so be warned. Also this is a fantasy, not a dream I want to come true for my life. Kinky sex is a big issue for me, but only one. It's not going to fulfill my life, so it will always stay a fantasy that gets me horny, possible can be used in play,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 1

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Yesterday I have been gotten quite horny. I had started the day with a body shave and performed a PM dare. In the evening I played nasty with myself, and then performed another PM dare before going to bed late. Both times I had put on my metal chastity. I even tried to sleep in it, but couldn't, so I put it off. That didn't help to my horniness, I masturbated, but held back at the very end. My sleep was still struggled for all my horny thoughts, I shivered between the heat of my body and the coldness...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

OUTDATED (My Likes/Dislikes/Limits)

Posted 08-13-2016 at 12:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 01:49 PM by CSasha

OUTDATED

Under permanent construction. My time to perform for others is limited.

Rewards:
0. Read one of my stories or play one of my games without me. Comment on what could improve. Support the forum threads I support.

1. Tell me how you like it, love it, what you think and feel about me pleasing you with my body, heart, mind, soul or submission. Tell me how you get off by what I do for you.

2. Tell me a true detail about you...
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My OLD PM Dares Page 1

Posted 08-12-2016 at 08:02 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:20 PM by CSasha (Expansion on rules)

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

Until now I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any...
Oracle