Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > laurapug6

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hello Again!

Posted 05-27-2017 at 10:43 PM by laurapug6

Hey there! I know I've been absent a while, but I'm back and hornier than ever!

I am currently in a relationship, but I am always accepting edfes, truths and dares, or denial time!

I wanted to post tonight because I'm really really horny and all I want is to be fucked until I pass out. My tight little cunt has been dripping juices down my legs all day, and I've barely been able to stand the feeling of my hard pink nipples rubbing back and forth against my shirt all day. I want to cum so bad, but I've been very naughty lately, cumming without asking for anyone's permission first so I know a useless horny slut like me doesn't deserve to. Tonight my Daddy wants me to sleep naked so my tits will rub against the sheets of my bed and I'll be sleeping with a vibrator in the he'll be controlling from his place so I'll never know when it'll go off. It may start vibrating in the middle of my sleep. I'm allowed to edge as much as I want but cumming is forbidden. It makes me hornier just thinking about the fact that I can't cum.

He also wanted me to ensure that I tell you all what a complete and utter cumslut I am,and that I am a slutty wet whore who deserves to be tormented and teased.

XOXO Laura
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 977 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments