Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > gently

Rate this Entry

Three Fantasies from the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit

Posted 05-02-2022 at 03:33 AM by gently
Updated 05-02-2022 at 04:13 AM by gently

I've been really inspired to share my fantasies lately, in part because of the amazing responses I got on my first AMA thread. And I even saw this lovely blog post from SilverBlue, where they share the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit - delicious!

I just had to join in 🙈 I've already posted my responses on the thread, but it wasn't enough. I needed to expand on the mental images each category and prompt gave me. And, in all honestly, I needed to feel all of you guys getting as aroused as me.

As such, here are a few lovely fantasies, inspired by the Kit and its creator Littlesass - thank you from a fellow submissive for the inspiration 😘

_________

Quote:
Having to eat off the floor
Having to crawl on all fours

I imagine that we are at a restaurant, and I spill something. I'm quite clumsy, I often end up with crumbs down my top, or water on the tablecloth. You reprimand me quietly, and I apologise, but from your teasing smile I know this isn't over.

When we get back home, you immediately push me to my knees. I'm still in my coat, and gloves, and I've not even put my keys down. The door is open behind me. I am on my knees, and then my hands are on the ground as well. And I am commanded to crawl. I am told that if I can't be trusted to eat properly in public, I wouldn't be trusted to behave in private as well.

My face burns in shame. I spend the evening crawling behind you naked and bare, wherever you go. If I am a step too far away, if I respond too late and get in your way, if I speak at all - you slap my bitch cheeks a glowing red and we try again and again. I kneel by you while you're in the bathroom, and I kneel by you as you watch TV in the living room, and then I crawl behind you over the hard tile in the kitchen.

You pour me a glass of water. Pause for a moment, looking at my pathetic form. And then pour that water into a bowl, and place it on the floor. You command me to drink, and slap me when I reach for the bowl with my hands. Red, and panting, and dripping wet from my pussy, I lower my head to lap from the bowl with my tongue. The water goes everywhere, my chin and face all wet, as I try my hardest to drink like the naughty puppy I am. As you laugh that I can't even do this right, you place you foot gently on the top of my head and push me down further 🙈

_________

Quote:
Being casually groped by your Owner whenever they want
Being groped in public by your Owner
Being groped in public by a complete stranger

I imagine a sense of anticipation that follows me every day and every night. I have given you permission, a standing acceptance of my role in your life - that at any time, and in any place, you can just reach out and grope me. You can squeeze my titties hard as we casually discuss our dinner plans. You can palm my ass through my jeans at the supermarket. You can step behind me as I am washing the dishes and slide your hands up my top to pinch at my nipples.

I imagine feeling like my body is all yours, whenever you want it. For you to wipe your hands on me, as if I am your dishtowel. For you to fondle my pussy mindlessly, as you drive me to work in the morning, like I am your stress ball. You won't even consider it exceptional that my body is yours to handle as you see fit. And that drives me wild.

One day, you could even forget. Just forget that this should be kept secret, hidden. And when the bartender hands you a drink at the bar, while you have me pressed against the counter with your fingers in my pussy, keeping me nice and open and wet for you - you'll just ask the man beside you to "hold this for me, please" and press their hand up my skirt instead. You'll turn to pay, and I'll be left staring mortified into the eyes of this stranger, his fingers already moving inside of me. He'll hardly believe his luck 😳

_________

Quote:
Being gagged to stop you talking
Being gagged with an O-ring so your mouth and throat can be fucked

I imagine you telling me that I talk a lot, with that sweetly-serious tone and that dark look in your eyes. You just want some peace and quiet after a hard week and wouldn't it be so nice to gag me silent. You tease me that what I say is often so pointless, it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. And you slide the ring gag into my mouth and strap it tight behind my head. And then I hear a click as you slide the padlock shut.

My heart is beating out my chest, I can already feel my face getting hot and red, as I try and speak but all that comes out is a moaning wail - my voice doesn't even sounds human. You pat me on the cheek and walk away, just continue on with your day. But I am left helpless and humiliated and so aroused I can hardly think. When my phone rings, I have to bring it to you and beg you silently to answer it for me, which you do with a laugh. When my saliva starts to pool on my chest and soak into my shirt, you suggest I take my top off, you say that you shouldn't be wasting perfectly good clothes on my slut drool.

In just a few hours I am close to tears - of inescapable pleasure and shame, of pain from the soreness in my jaw, or just from wanting to speak and beg to be touched, I can't be sure... I kneel in front of you, and rub my face into your jeans, into your thighs, and your feet, and your groin. I moan through the gag, as best I can. And I do cry, when you tell me that if I want the gag off, it'll be only if I worship your sex with my mouth. For at least another hour. You smile when you tell me my tears only make you want me more 😭

Two hours later, when the gag does come off, you ask me what do I need to say. I rasp out, "thank you."

_________

And that's a wrap ❤️ These are only fantasies, of course (for now?) - but I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I did writing them. And I enjoyed it a lot. If you liked one of the scenarios in particular, or if you can imagine how to improve and extend them, please write in the comments below. I'm really looking forward to it!

With love,
Gently
Views 2144 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice. Will maybe run some of these through my head and give a nice extension. How do you feel sharing these depraved fantasies with strangers? Were you playing with yourself writing them? Were you naked? Are you wet now? Hahaha
  2. Old Comment
    I really enjyoed reading your blog, your ama and your pictures! I am eager to see what you next post up!

Looking forward to seeing and reading more of your fun!
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you for your comments! I love talking about my fantasies, but also so embarrassed - it’s this beautiful thrill of not knowing how many strangers on the internet have thought, “what a slut,” about me �� Makes me very wet indeed.
  4. Old Comment
    Interessante Fantasien
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gently View Comment
    Thank you for your comments! I love talking about my fantasies, but also so embarrassed - it’s this beautiful thrill of not knowing how many strangers on the internet have thought, “what a slut,” about me �� Makes me very wet indeed.
    Oh I have thought "what a slut" but I like slutty girls and especially ones with similar interests to me! Have fun exploring them!