Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

FF Vocab!

Posted 06-01-2008 at 03:44 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 06-03-2008 at 04:34 PM by Oreo_here

Hello,hello and Welcome to the 'FIG-TING followers' Vocabulary! Here you will find the common words used by the FF 'crew'. You will know the FF 'crew' by our sly remarks, quick insults and amazin' come backs! Not to mention our overprotectiveness of our Chat colors! Oh,yeah! Better believe it! Our colors are our hearts! Anyway,back to the Vocab. The following words you will hear...Ahem...READ in chat:

STFU
GTFO
FIG-TING (Of course)
Followers(of course)
INTRAWEBZ
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dsps

Posted 05-25-2008 at 12:21 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok I think I blogged about my sleeping problem, or if not I am now. But aye. My friend found this a couple of days ago on Wikipedia I'm not sure if the information is accurate, but it's definately accurate to me. I'm going to the Doctors on Wednesday about it. I got told for the past four years I was just lazy and shit, so I believed it. But after reading that, I think I should Definately go.
Along with this I tend to lose my memory. Sometimes of whole day's. I can remember but not -EVERYTHING-
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.

'FIG-TING' Followers of Leona!

Posted 05-21-2008 at 08:33 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 05-21-2008 at 09:22 AM by Oreo_here

Yes,yes 'FIGTING' not 'Fighting' 'tis FIG-TING, all in capitals. Ok, so I have been here since April and in that time i've made quite a number of friends, and well people whom straight up hate me, lulz (Makes me tingle inside!) And these people,my friends, are considered my 'followers' by a certain someone.
According to him, they bend over backwards to 'please' me? Hm!The thing is, the people off of this site I have added to my Yahoo and MSN, and most of them have been good to me, and hopefully
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The F.A Cup.

Posted 05-17-2008 at 09:17 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 05-17-2008 at 09:21 AM by Oreo_here

I can't believe it! We lost! OMGAH'S! I'm so distraught! I think my brother will be in tears! I only turned it on for the last 10 minutes (Got up late). I was ready for a good night of gettin' drunk too and bloody Portsmouth took the cup! ACK!
I know, I can't really say much, Cardiff did damn well to get where they got too, and i'm proud of them! I know i'm probably more of a Rugby lass then football,but shit, I still support my boys and they must be devastated! I damn nearly almost screamed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	welsh_flag.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	20  
Attached Images

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Bad Rep for my DVD Collection?! ZOMGAH's!

Posted 05-16-2008 at 03:28 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

LAWL! So I get up early after a rough two nights to find bad rep! -AGAIN-! So there I was thinking '' Oh, Someone dissapproves of your attitude again,Leona! You should lose it'' when BAM! It's about the DVD collection! OMG's! I was in the middle of fulling out my app for residence acomadation when this shit made me stop! It amused me! It said something like '' Not much consollation to this, take it to PM''. Dude, It's a DVD thread, how much 'consollation' do I need?! OMGAH's! LAWL! It's -SO- funny! Which...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Possitives and negative's of GetDare.

Posted 05-13-2008 at 09:16 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 05-15-2008 at 04:23 PM by Oreo_here

OK, I have been working up the Pro's and con's of GetDare. So this shall be interesting! Hm.Hm, to list them or discribe'em. Ok, list,then explanation!

Negative.

Addictive,(Can fall in to both catagories.)
Dodgey,
Hott Mod's which are rudely 'taken' ,
People living in England and about two in Wales!
Scottishlad being too Passive and nice! And being from Scotland and not Wales!
Merlin not showing me his Magic tricks!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Frustrated.

Posted 05-11-2008 at 09:36 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

(Excuse any errors! It's 5AM and I need sleep!)

You know when you're about to move on, about to get over someone, content (even if it's at it's lowest) then they come back? It is a pointless cycle I do not understand. Why does it happen? Why do they do it? Is it to be cruel, or to delibrately anger you? You know it's for the best just to move on, get away from it. To live your life and take them completely out of your head,then they just walce right back in. It's frustrating to know that
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized