Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lyriellyn

Rate this Entry

Control My Calendar

Posted 04-28-2015 at 10:35 PM by Lyriellyn
Updated 04-29-2015 at 03:54 PM by Lyriellyn

http://teamup.com/ks9d42cdbc635e4749/#/
Rules:
- Anything in blue is a commitment I have, I can not promise to be able to do anything during these times.
- Anything in orange is a part of a daily routine to be done. These may be subject to change from punishments/rules added. New routines may be added.
- Anything added in pink is a task that must be completed.
- Anything in green is a new rule to be followed, add it along the top of the calendar for the duration it must be followed, or on each day or specific time it must be followed.
- Anything added in red is a punishment
- Anything added must be discrete, as I don't live alone. No social suicide. Nothing added can risk being caught by my roommates (while at college) or by my family (while home on break)
- It can be assumed that I will have some time alone, though it will probably be scarce, take that into consideration.
- Anything done over voice may not be followed, due to my living arrangements.
- Post any addition within 24 hours to ensure that I will see it and prepare for it.
- Everything posted must be within my limits, and are only in effect for the duration listed on the calendar
- Access from the link is modify permissions. Yes, this means that you can change/delete/etc things that I put on. If this is done to anything listed in blue (commitments) it will be ignored, however. This does allow control over my daily routine, or to change things as per rules you add. I highly discourage modifying things other users have added, that only ruins the fun.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1243 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments