Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Control your Dom!

Posted 03-29-2019 at 03:01 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-29-2019 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and Butterfly.

Sometimes Dom’s get really naughty and forget their place. When this happens it is up to the sub to reign them back in and remind them they only have the illusion of control. There are many ways you can remind your Dom that they need to behave in order to keep receiving the subby goodness from yourself, including but not limited to:

1: Withhold naughty pictures and videos. They want to see you topless and braless? Nope! Only good Dom’s get that reward. They want to see you completely naked? Heck no! They need to be on good behaviour for at least a month before they get this treat. If they are old and forgetful you can remind them that handing out orgasms, chocolates and later bedtimes all fall under the good behaviour category

2: Give them a stern talking to. You need to make sure that your Dom knows you are serious. Use capital letters when writing. Use big language (but speak in clear and short sentences so that their tiny Dom brains can understand). If you are able to speak with your Dom over audio, cam or in person, put your hands on your hips, wave your finger, and make sure to use your loud, stern voice. If they keep talking back, make sure to stuff your used panties in their mouth.

3: Remind them that everything you do is for their own good. Example: Recently I told AM to go to bed because he looked very tired. He said not yet and soon after he was threatening me with kitten play just because I called him a pussy and said I would start calling for him like I would a cat. I informed him if he had just gone to bed when I told him to I would have had no time to get into trouble so the whole thing was entirely his OWN fault!

4: Threaten to waffle their penis. Doms, like most men, love their penises. Nothing can make them jump to your side faster than threatening to turn their glorious penis into a waffle.

5: Claim your property. If your Dom looks at another sub or makes comments about taking on another sub just to unleash the possessiveness of you then obviously they WANT reminding that they are already completely and totally owned and under control. You own your dom, not the other way around! Make him remember that!

6: Parade them around. This goes hand in hand with reminding them that they are YOURS! Make sure to parade them around the chat rooms and halls of getDare so that other people will remember that he is yours. To really push this point home, you can put him on a leash or make him wear a silly costume to show that he truly is your bitch … I mean Dom. Aprons also work really well!

7: Retaliate. Is your Dom getting too demanding? Not allowing you to cum as often as you would like? Withholding bedtime stories because you “accidently” lost his favorite torture device? It’s time to gather the troops and revolt. Form a sub union and make your demands known. Make sure to start with extreme demands so that there is plenty of room to negotiate and get what you wanted all along.

8: Is your Dom a daddy? If he is and the above haven’t succeeded in making him listen and stop being a dollophead you can fall back on “BUT DADDDDDYYY!!” 99.9% success rate of your Dom remembering he needs to treat you like a PRINCESS! If he doesn’t want to deal with a brat he needs to treat you like a princess!

9: Punish them. If all fails, you have to get harsh and punish them. This usually works best if done in front of other people. A good spanking works well. But the Dom kryptonite is glitter. He will surely remember his place and that you are truly in control when he finds glitter in his sock drawer or pants pocket. It will be a constant reminder cause that shit gets everywhere! He surely won’t make that mistake twice.

10: Control your Dom!! He is there to be your play thing, your servant, your maid, your ballerina, your kitten...anything you want! Don’t let him forget this!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1853 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww you two! Shouldn't this be in the fiction forum? *runs away from the incoming glitter bombs* Missed me *pokes out tongue and keeps running*
  2. Old Comment
    I love telling Aiden he's mine.
  3. Old Comment
    This is hilarious. Now I want to waffle someone's penis.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    It makes a very tasty treat.
  5. Old Comment
    This is great! The other side of fhe coin of a sub/dom relationship! Knowing all this, every game will get even more intense.
  6. Old Comment
    Yeah! You tell 'em!

*gets comfortable with popcorn*
  7. Old Comment
    I want a cockwaffle! They look yummy!
    Posted 03-30-2019 at 10:27 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    Very tasty. Especially with syrup.
  9. Old Comment
    Thank you for the tips Miss. I will remember these and adjust to the female sex accordingly.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Thank you for the tips Miss. I will remember these and adjust to the female sex accordingly.
    I want to know how to like a comment.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I am looking forward to it .... you can't brat the brats. You will surely pay for it ...
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Comment
    Aww you two! Shouldn't this be in the fiction forum? *runs away from the incoming glitter bombs* Missed me *pokes out tongue and keeps running*
    Fiction? Whatever do you mean? The reason AM is rarely on gd these days is because he is chained to my kitchen sink in a glittery apron! The man knows his place!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    I love telling Aiden he's mine.
    It's so satisfying!

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    It makes a very tasty treat.
    I want to too!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by darkblue View Comment
    This is great! The other side of fhe coin of a sub/dom relationship! Knowing all this, every game will get even more intense.
    That might be the way I like it

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Yeah! You tell 'em!

*gets comfortable with popcorn*

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment

Quote:
    Very tasty. Especially with syrup.

Me tooo!!

Quote:
    Hahahahahaha!

Quote:
    I want to know how to like a comment.
    It did make me giggle!

Quote:
    I am looking forward to it .... you can't brat the brats. You will surely pay for it ...
    Me too!! Making you pay for it will be so much fun.