Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

Maggy's Friday.

Posted 09-23-2011 at 04:32 PM by Maggy

Well, it's Friday night and, as with all Fridays, my sister and our cousin Robyn came to spend the night. Sometimes we have my little cousins (Owen and Beth) to look after on a Friday, but today it was just the three of us.

Usually, Friday is a chance for Robyn and Paisley to catch up with each other but for some reason, Paisley speant the whole day following me around the house. I kind of realised that my sister and I haven't spoken much lately, even when I go to the parents' house (where she still lives) I end up spending the whole time around my dad, the two of us playing guitars in his little lounge. I kind of think Pooh (Paisley) was a little pissed off about this.

Trying to fill the silence that followed us, I decided to tell Pooh about someone I've been speaking with alot, recently. Maggy's just begun an online relationship with a new friend of his. (and is rather excited about the whole thing.) But, though Paisley usually finds these things exciting and spends the whole time quizzing me on my new partners and secret crushes, she seemed unusually indifferent. I could tell right away that she was upset...

Her boyfriend, as it turns out, hasn't been speaking to her much lately. He's been spending alot of time practicing for the swimming tournaments and it's taken up alot of their time. I think Paisley's worried that their relationship is beginning to shake and is probably considering leaving him; thinking he's unattentive or distant.

I honestly don't think she should give up like that, knowing how much she loves him... But I really have no way of putting this forward. When it comes to relationship advice, my skills are next to non-existent. I'm the only one that knows and there's honestly nothing I can do to help her out... I have no deapth...

A little depressing for a Friday, I guess. Not like Maggy atall. ._.;

Sowisa.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1947 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments