Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A view on my chastity belt

Posted 02-03-2020 at 04:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have only had made some experiences with my chastity belt so far, but I got impressions I'd like to share with you. I assume that you read my previous post about my chastity belt or won't miss those information. Though I give some evaluations here, please, don't take this as a review, just an impression and personal opinion.

Value for price

I have the Slim chastilty belt for males from my-steel.de. It came at around 1,000€ which is quite around the price you...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My first chastity belt

Posted 01-03-2020 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2020 at 05:42 AM by CSasha

At the end of 2019 I got my first chastity belt. After around two or more dozen of chastity cages, I decided to go for it. I don't regret the experience with the devices though because I learned a lot via them. For a new starter in chastity, or to my younger self, I'd recommend only one cheap device though. And no matter what the website says, even Amazon, if it's not roughly the original price, it's most likely not the original. Then I'd recommend going over to the CB-6000, the Holy Trainer, and/or...
Oracle
Old

Current state of Chastity cage design

Posted 10-04-2019 at 10:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Chastity is one of my kinks I discovered just in the recent few years. It has given me so extreme arousal that it made me shiver and heat up like a bitch several times. A wonderful experience.

I am happy whenever I see others like Jaro dig into. to safety precautions like a key for emergency it's a theatre of mind, about the feeling of being forced while doing it consensual. That's why I see it not far away from denial as Chephren does it, for example.

But chastity is also...
Oracle
Posted in Toys