Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Mwahhahahaha i have a pc again

Posted 03-02-2020 at 07:47 PM by Twisted Kitten

I have repaired my PC! the boot-up files got corrupted when i moved into my new apartment 6 months ago and I've been using GetDare from my phone. however, my phone has a smashed screen and that makes reading and typing nigh on impossible. but now I've obtained a windows repair drive and fixed the issue! (for the next 30 days) i'm gonna have to buy a new OS for my PC, but my tax return should be coming in the next week or two so ill just use some of that.

But now i can officially start blogging again since i can actually type! my computer typing speed is waaaaay faster than on my phone. and lets not forget the beautiful creation that is spell check. and no more auto correct issues either!

so I've got all kinds of things to blog about, like I have a Dom! and my new dom, Miss Jada, is the bestest most awesome mommy I could ever ask for!

my relationship with my father has been on THIN ICE since last June when he called me "A mistake" and said that "Looking at me is like a knife i'm my chest"

I managed to suffer through a dinner with him a few weeks ago that was SUPPOSED to be a talk about my gender identity and name change that he refuses to acknowledge, but NOOOOOO. he had to make the entire conversation about "do you still believe in god?" blech, really pops? yes, of course i do, but dude, god made me the way I am. and god doesn't make mistakes. therefore, i'm not a mistake you bigoted fuck! then again, hes the one who provided me with the repair drive for my PC. like, i know he loves me, he just has an ass backwards way of showing it. either way, hes my dad, and hes the only one ill ever have. no since in rejecting him. so yes, i love him, but no, i don't like him. hes kind of a dick, but hes my dad.

welp, that's enough for now my fellow freaks and geeks, I love you all and good day!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 141 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back (on your PC)!
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome back with a decent keyboard.