Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AK's Adventures

Scattered Thoughts in the Universe
Rate this Entry

First Thanksgiving

Posted 11-13-2018 at 12:25 PM by imakward

Hello i always have trouble starting this blogs ,because everything i can think of as a starting sentence is generic so i will move on to the topic i wanted to talk about today and that is Appreciation and Thanksgiving,Here i go:

In My country we have a similar holiday to the Thanksgiving one,but instead of thanking each other is more about,asking forgivness from each other for the things you have done or didnt do the whole year,although through the years i always found it weird,and awkward to do,i've done it each year i had the opprtunity to do,while i was growing up i learned slowly that it was about the thought and not about the things you ask forgivness for,it's about showing someone that you actually care about them,and you want to show them what they mean to you,well this year i wanted to be different.
I've always liked the Idea of Thanksgiving,and how it was presented ,the whole family together having a nice meal,not thinking about their problems or anything else outside of that day, a moment that they share with their family and say or show how thankfull they are for them,obviously perfect families don't excist and very often the families we choose are better then the blood ones we have,but only we decide who is family for us,Im rambling on again from my point,so i am just gonna steal the Thanking part from the Holiday an continue.

First and Foremost i want to Thank My Moon Pie a.k.a Happy Me for everything she has done for me,letting me be my true self and enjoying every little quirk i have which can be very challenging,she makes me feel loved and cared for 24/7 which is simply Magic,one of the things She does which makes my heart skip a beat is ,when we are watching or talking and she randomly blurrs out "oh I love you so much" and one time i asked her why she blurrs it out from time to time,and she said she was just remembering something we did,to have a person like her in my life is one of the luckiest thing ever happened to me,i've never been loved like she does it and i feel truly special is a feeling i will always remember and keep in my heart and for that i truly appreciate her for being in my life my love for her is big as the universe itself.
The next person i want to thank is Saint,she was the first person i interacted with in GD,the things i really appreciated about her ,she was direct and honest,and didn't bullshit around ,overall her personality is something a lot of people should strive for ,i love her she helped me deal with things i didnt know i had to deal with and for that i appreciate her so much and will remember forever,she is a friend you wanna have when things go side ways,She is responsible for me being able to Meet Happy ,which was the happiest day of my life.

Now i want to thank Conor McGregor and Floyd mayweather for having the MOST boring boxing much in the universe,and made me get up early in the morning so i can catch Happy online and let this amazing events unfold.
Finally i want to ask Happy Me and Saint's forgiveness about anything i've done to offend or hurt them in this time that we knew each other.
I think im the luckiest person in the world,and i appreciate them Insanely Much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3645 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is really great. Thank you for writing this.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This is really great. Thank you for writing this.
    Oh,thank you very much ,very sweet of you.
  3. Old Comment
    Nothing about you is challenging! You are only wonderful. <3
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy Me View Comment
    Nothing about you is challenging! You are only wonderful. <3
    <3 <3 <3 Moon PIE <3 <3 <3
  5. Old Comment
    I don't know how many times I can say this, but you two are the best <3
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marissa353 View Comment

awwww aren't you the cutest ever <3 ,Thank you sweetheart.
  7. Old Comment
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marissa353 View Comment