Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Squirming turns me on & fantasies for the future.

Posted 12-12-2014 at 08:45 AM by An_Jon
Updated 12-12-2014 at 09:02 AM by An_Jon

I love making subs squirm, twitch, convulse or make any sort of involuntary movement out of pleasure/pain. It's one of the most arousing things I can think of. Usually I can appreciate good looks and a neat bit of bondage, but add in an element of discomfort or teasing and I can totally lose myself for a moment.

Quite possibly the best way to illicit this response would be by denying orgasms. Seeing/having someone bound and then softly pressing a toy or a vibrator against them is the ultimate in power playing, for me. It's like I'm saying:

"I have total command over you. I command how much you're allowed to move. I command how good you're able to feel. I can also command the inside of you. This is your position, this is how it feels and no, you can't orgasm".

Even those involuntary movements are mine. They're what I want. They may not be on purpose, you may not even be aware that you're doing them, but they're exactly how I'd be wanting you to move.

I realise I'm slipping into the second person a lot here, so I'm going to step back a little. When all power is taken away and a person is left at my slightly twisted mercy the squirms are all they have left. All they can do try and somehow fight back. Even then, how much or little these movements take place are entirely down to me.

If I'm really it, i'd probably tell them they have to beg me before they're able to cum, then gag them. Never done that yet. Sounds like something for the future.

I've never been able to do it, or ever had it done to me; but I wonder what being totally restricted would do. I'm talking as near to 100% of movement taken away as possible, even the ability to scream. I'd imagine that it's be intense, particularly if the sub is trying to fight back or is being denied. I think that's also I'd quite like to have done to me too, one day. I like knowing and experiencing, y'know?

Getting back onto the point about squirming. This post was inspired by a gif I saw of a girl being teased and spanked quite roughly. She wasn't bound, and she kept her legs a little apart and upright. Her arms were tensing and relaxing, fingers squeezing and letting go; her legs looked tired and the shimmering marks on her leg told me she was very horny and in a fair bit of pain. However, she stayed put. That's control. Those squirms were a sign that she was totally under the will of her dom, and even without restraints she would do exactly as told and stay exactly where she had been put.

That, my friends, is fucking hot.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1445 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh boy. I had lots of that. Its hot. For me aswell as for my Miss i think. I think she watched and saw it several times too but the other time where I was to cum in a "awkward position" i think it was with the legs adjusted like an "o" when i came i couldnt control my knees and almost dropped. yum.
  2. Old Comment
    YES. This is one of absolute favorite fantasies. Being bound, unable to move or escape, teased repeatedly right to the edge....*drools*
    It's the complete surrender that is so erotic for me. Knowing that I am at his mercy and every whim, that he has absolute control of every aspect of my being.
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you. That really helped me understand the opposite view of that kind of situation. As a sub, I understand why its such a unique experience, despite it being so difficultly uncomfortable. Its a realy sign of losing control when one keeps shifting their body to find every position is uncomfortable.

I also find the idea of squirming and writhing around due to frustration or pain a huge turn on and would place it in the top tier of kinky stuff I like. The frustration being caused by, not simply inflicting discomfort but, being forced in to a state of uncomfortable pleasure is unmatched in the world of torturous techniques.

As for your inspiration for this post, I would think someone who could remain still without bondage like that has huge willpower. Willpower that may be pushed at the discretion of the dom, as a sub has no say.