Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kittenlyss

About Me Some quick bits of information about myself. These are the writings I have linked in my signature.
Old

Likes/Limits

Posted 07-12-2014 at 09:15 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 03-08-2015 at 11:16 PM by kittenlyss

Watch Out! Vanilla things abound here. If you're allergic, go away. Soooooooooooooo much vanilla. No, but really, I was told recently that my profile is messy and confusing, full of unnecessary, vanilla things, and gave no clue as to why I'm here on GD. If you feel the same way, you need to look harder and get an imagination. Yes, I'm aware that a lot of the things I list here are rather vanilla. News flash: I'm a real person and have vanilla interests. This list of likes and limits is purposely not...
Posted in About Me
Old

Disclaimer

Posted 05-18-2014 at 03:17 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 02-04-2015 at 11:14 PM by kittenlyss (update)

I still consider myself pretty new so I'm still working on:
Likes/Meh's/Just Don't Gets/Dislikes/Limits.

But I have a pile of Curious abouts.

I love to give and get good chat. I'm always happy to meet someone new that I can possibly connect with and exchange experiences and ideas. However..

I do not accept or provide dares. Even just those one time ones. I have a dom that I'm very happy with and I'm not searching for any playmates. And, for privacy...
Posted in About Me