Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

"Break Me"

Posted 05-27-2015 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Everybody has their own way of dealing with stress. Some people handle it in a very healthy way; running, kickboxing, listening to music, taking a bubble bath, talking it out. But for other people, they find unhealthy ways to cope with their stress; smoking, overeating, drinking. Unfortunately for me, I realized that the best way for me to cope with emotional pain and stress was to self harm.

Growing up I had a lot of stress in my life. My father was abusive in many ways and he didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Transformation

Posted 12-26-2014 at 10:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:30 AM by Butterfly

*I promise this is the last of my blogs for a little while … I feel like I am spamming the blog section, and I will be slowing down after this one*

6 months ago today, Asslvr, my wonderful Sir, asked me to be his. It feels like a lot longer than 6 months because so much has happened. This blog is going to be about my personal transformation.

As you know from reading Asslvr’s blog, our relationship is in the process of transforming. A few months ago we realized that we had
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average.

Cancelling Christmas

Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Two weeks ago, after a really horrible day, I decided that I was going to cancel Christmas. Now, for some, this may seem like it really was just an exaggeration, or that it isn't a big deal, but for me, it really is a big deal to say something like that.

Christmas for me is a big deal. I start my Christmas shopping in September, my tree goes up on November 12, I buy and make gifts for everybody, my mom and I spend an entire weekend baking right before Christmas, I start listening to Christmas
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Our first kiss

Posted 10-10-2014 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-14-2017 at 12:14 PM by Butterfly

If you kiss on the first date and its not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes its better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
~Jennifer Lopez

Confession: I have never been kissed. I mean really kissed. That is what I blushingly confessed to Asslvr before I left for our trip. I was super nervous because he had described the perfect sweet kiss
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

I love all your faces <3

Posted 10-09-2014 at 09:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

So, this blog post was supposed to be about Mine and Asslvr's first kiss ... and I promise that it will still be coming (I am working on it, and if it isn't posted on time tomorrow, then it will be re-qued for sometime next week.

However, as a lot of you know, I have been going through a very rough and emotional time. I feel like my whole world is crashing around me.

But, thanks to all of you wonderful people, I have never felt so loved and cherished. I get many messages
A Butterfly Princess <3