Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Back on GetDares

Posted 05-05-2021 at 01:27 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone and sorry for my absence. I’ve been encouraged by your messages and comments and thank you all for taking the time to connect with me

It has been a bit difficult to do dares with all the restrictions happening and there is only so much a girl can do in her apartment between virtual classes. I have been living with some “rules and conditions” imposed by some people I know on here, and that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. So that has kept things a little more interesting for me.

For example, when I am at home I am required to be completely naked apart from jewelry or socks (for online classes, I angle my camera so you only see my head and a bit of my bare shoulders). When I leave the house, I am not allowed to wear any underwear. I am also required to edge twice in the morning, once in the afternoon, and twice before bedtime. I am only allowed to cum outside my apartment. So far I have done it in a public toilet, my building stairwell, and in the park nearby.

One thing that has been exciting and new for me is having food delivered to my door and answering the door naked...kinda like the pizza challenges that were going on awhile back. I’ve gotten some interesting responses and been pleasantly surprised how aroused I get in such a situation. Something about being fully exposed and standing in front of a complete stranger with a bulge in his pants.

Some days, I insert my butt plug to spice things up a little. This will all be ending this week so i’m Looking for some dares and challenges to do. It’s starting to warm up some days where I am, so i’m Open to doing outdoor challenges again. Ideas? Send me a message and tell me all about it!

I eagerly look forward to your ideas, and if you’d like a clearer picture of what i’ve done in the past, have a look at my other blog entries.

I’m off to edge twice in my bed before slipping into bed. Thanks for reading, and goodnight! 😘
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1294 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great to hear that your still around. What if you try and redo "Getting ready for public masturbation" and see if you can do the full time? Looking forward to reading more from you.
  2. Old Comment
    That’s a really good idea. I have cum in public since, but it’s always been with me sure there was no one around, or I could move to a different spot. I just might do it again tonight! Will report back!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mini View Comment
    Great to hear that your still around. What if you try and redo "Getting ready for public masturbation" and see if you can do the full time? Looking forward to reading more from you.
  3. Old Comment
    Good to hear that you liked my suggestion, can't wait to read the report if tried again.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Comment
    That’s a really good idea. I have cum in public since, but it’s always been with me sure there was no one around, or I could move to a different spot. I just might do it again tonight! Will report back!
  4. Old Comment
    Hi Mini, check out my newest blog entry. I hope you’ll be pleased

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mini View Comment
    Good to hear that you liked my suggestion, can't wait to read the report if tried again.