Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Penalty Dare, Public Slut

Posted 08-25-2019 at 03:43 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue

This task is a penalty kinda, for not fully completing the last task. It's in the dare rules that failing to do the threesomes everyday for a week, I do a penalty for each day I don't. So the first penalty is "Public slut! ...You must be dressed in your slut uniform – (micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top)... Make a guy cum when you are out.".There is another penalty dare which will be in the next post. Anyway this carries on from my last blog post, so, where were we? I was at Red Square, a dance club in town. I had on a small red micro-skirt - with underwear - and a matching red tube top to go with it. I wore some black ankle boots which have a 2” lift. I thought I looked hot, not to sound too vain. It was a cold night, it's still winter here and I was a bit "nipply" while I was outdoors, but it was warm inside in the club. Being alone I found it awkward to dance without feeling self-conscious of my outfit and dancing solo. It wasn't long before a few guys came up to me and danced by me but with loud music there wasn’t much conversation happening on the D-floor. Anyway, back at the bar a guy did approach me, asked if I was with anyone and offered to buy me a drink. We struck-up a bit of conversation and he suggested going somewhere else. I was up for it, so we braved the cold outside.

When we were walking down Courtenay Place, he wrapped his arm around my waist (which was bare skin), his fingers felt cold. Walking so close to each other, I noticed I was a fair bit taller than him in my heels, so we were probably about the same height. I’ll describe him a bit for you now actually, since he’s the guy I did this task with. He’s kinda skinny, white guy that had an unshaven look and messy black hair, in his early 20s wearing a large baggy shirt over a t-shirt and jeans.

So eventually he asked me if we could go back to my place, but I suggested we go to his. After my last experience with a hook-up's flatmates, I should have gone back to my place, but live and learn. We ordered an Uber ride to his place. His place seemed nice, but it was quiet as none of his flatmates were around/awake when we arrived. I remember we quietly crept down the hall and up the stairs to his bedroom. But once we were in his room, and he'd closed the door, he switched on his tv and started up some Netflix for some background noise. We kissed and made-out on his bed, his hands were a bit all over the place, touching me all over the place. I pulled my tank top off and he removed his shirts. We had spent a while just kissing and feeling each other. I came to the realisation that he was maybe going slow. I reached in his jeans and rubbed him, asking if he wanted to fuck. He took his jeans off and I stoked him before pulling a rubber on. He was about 5” long, so nothing special. He lay on top of me, hiking my skirt up and rubbing my pussy through my panties. Despite his slow start, he started fucking me really fast. I felt like he was rushing our fuck, so I rolled us over and rode his cock at a more leisurely pace, before grinding my hips into his pelvis, taking in every inch of his hard cock.

After he came, I stopped, leaving him in me, while I panted over him. He asked me if I came, I told him the truth, that I hadn’t yet. I didn't expect him to do anything about that, but maybe he felt obligated because he got me on my back and started fingering my pussy. Slowly at first, but I think he got impatient and sped up until he was fingering really rough and fast until I came on his fingers. I took his hand and licked his fingers clean. We then watched something on Netflix (I’m sorry I can’t remember - I think it was Altered Carbon) and snuggled on his bed. He asked if I was staying the night or going home, I offered to stay the night and stripped completely naked and jumped into his double bed. The bed was a bit small and I took a while to fall asleep.

In the morning I was woken by his phone alarm. He nudged my back with his hard-on and I mumbled an acknowledgement, I was still kinda half-awake. He fucked me again missionary and after a short rest, he asked if he can get me an uber or something? I said I’d like a shower and put on his shirt off the floor, I followed him as he led me to the bathroom. Now, uhh, hmmm, ok when I came out of the shower I found out he was living at home. Like with his parents and younger brother. The house was quite big, which is why I'd thought it was like a 4 bedroom flat or boarding house sorta thing. The upstairs level had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and downstairs was a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area. There was a spa pool in the back-yard, guarded by a golden Labrador.

If you’re asking “why am I describing the house in so much detail”, well it’s because I got a brief tour, from his mother. She asked if I was staying for breakfast. Awesome. So I had a glass of orange juice as the family were getting breakfast. There was the basic polite conversation, what's my name, blah blah blah. It was awkward because it was just a hook-up fuck and I felt like I was his new girl-friend. I made an excuse that I had practice to go to and needed to get home, taking an Uber home. AWK-WARD.
Views 2160 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another lovely report. Thank you!
  2. Old Comment
    Nah, it's all fine. Good job! Glad to read some less muscled guy was in luck to get your slutty service, and it was so nice for you.
  3. Old Comment
    Good read. :-) Hey, you got free breakfast out of it. So, that's nice. I hope that you had a good time, despite the awkwardness.
  4. Old Comment
    Well I got a glass of pulpy orange juice, and they did joke I needed it which made things awkward even if it was a joke. It was a really nice place though, would have been nice to have a spa lol.