Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kittenlyss

Rate this Entry

Curiosity killed the cat

Posted 08-28-2014 at 04:08 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 04-22-2016 at 11:17 PM by kittenlyss

I just want to understand

Bestiality
-Are there kinky animal trainers? Or do people just... hook up with any random animal? Or is that what their pets are for?
-Do the animals have to get checked for STD's? Are there STD's that you have to be more wary of getting from animals than humans?

Littles (although I've learned a lot from reading what minimarshmellow, who made a "little clubhouse" thread and Mystical Madness, who wrote blogs here and here about what littles are)

Hypnosis

Furries
-Doesn't it get hot in there? Or feel too heavy?
-How soon after playtime do outfits get washed? Don't they get sticky? Can they just be tossed in the washing machine?

Why accents are so much fun: I don't know WHY I like them so much. I wouldn't even say they turn me on. I just really like listening to them.

Peanuts and peanut butter (here)
-What is the difference between peanuts that are deeply satisfying and peanuts that are not so deeply satisfying?

And one day I will likely try:

Clips in other (than nipples) places: I'm actually not much on the more ouchy things, so I have no idea why this tempts me

Bondage: Well, I like being controlled. In theory, as long as I'm free to move, I am still pretty much in control.

Pet play: I think maybe I actually was a cat in a past life. I like taking naps in comfy sunlit spots. I'll rub my face against and paw at anything I like the feel of. I want attention when I want it, but also want heavy doses of "just me" time.

Leather: looks nice, smells nice, feels nice, tastes nice. What's not to like?

Latex: looks good in pictures, and the latex fetishists I've talked to claim it feels amazing

Feathers, Make-up brushes: After reading wetgirlforyou's accounts of being teased with make-up brushes, how could I NOT want to try?

Wax (tried it and it was fun to try because it was a new thing, but not much of a turn-on, made me giggle though, and I think it has potential to be more awesome employed correctly)

Sleeping collared/cuffed (maybe due in part to SweeTea and HappyMe raving about how awesome it is to sleep cuffed) - update 3/26/2016: It turns out I love sleeping cuffed. In fact I'm totally about to fall asleep cuffed now. Granted, they're my fuzzy cuddly Cheshire Cat cuffs. But they count.

Sloth roleplay sex: I'm super lazy and slothlike. I like slow sex. I want to try sloth-paced sex.

Stay tuned for updates. I'm always finding more things I'd like to understand or try.

*Note: I apologize if any of my thoughts or questions on any particular kink push anyone's buttons. They are actually things that I wonder about and not meant to be derogatory.*

... but satisfaction brought it back.
Posted in About Me
Views 3256 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dawww you mentioned me! hehe :P
    Looks like a nice .. bucket list? hehe :P

I hope you get to understand and try that stuff :3
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Comment
    Dawww you mentioned me! hehe :P
    Looks like a nice .. bucket list? hehe :P

I hope you get to understand and try that stuff :3
    Of course I mentioned you. And linked to you too. I hope you get a flood of trolls now.

Not quite a bucket list. Some of it is stuff I would like to work up to eventually. But, I like knowledge, and all of it is stuff I'd like to know more about.
  3. Old Comment
    Yay trolls for me! Wait no i dont like them that much you can keep them -nods-

Yea curious cat indeed
  4. Old Comment
    Your description of how you may have been a cat in a past life... I can completely relate! All you said is true for me too, plus I can get easily amused and entertained with something very simple.

Anyway, as always, I love your blog posts. And I can agree, try sleeping restrained/cuffed. I sleep everynight with a red ribbon binding my wrists. I honestly sleep better with it, it makes me feel safe and reminds me of Toppy. And I can genuinely say that I have had significantly less nightmares and better sleep since starting sleeping with it as a reminder of him. LOVE it <3
  5. Old Comment
    Yay! I got mentioned!

If at anytime you have questions regarding littles, feel free to ask! I will answer anything the best that I can, or find someone to give me an answer.
    Posted 08-28-2014 at 05:00 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  6. Old Comment
    This is delightful I have wondered about a lot of this too, and we have some similar things on our 'bucket lists' *happy sigh* Your mind is such a lovely place...
    Posted 08-28-2014 at 05:04 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    I would think STIs would only effect humans. Its actually quite hard to become cross species and well I just cant see that many humans fucking animals in order to allow for the evolution of STIs to make that leap.

As for latex it does indeed feel nice but its REALLY annoying to get on and your skin tends to sweat a lot underneath it.
  8. Old Comment
    @ SweeTea: *shoos only half the trolls your way*

@ **Mandi**: omg, I do that too! I always need something to fiddle with. And when I find a new fiddle toy, I go to another world for a minute. The other day, I found a new wind-up toy...

And I will have to try sleeping with a ribbon now too. I already want to try my cuffs for bedtime.

@ mini: Thanks! I will try to come up with good questions.

@ NLG: Aaaaww, thanks so much, and *blushy face*

@ Ly; See, this is why I wanted to post these. I figured someone here would know more than I do.

Hmmm, I'm not overly fond of sweating. I do enough of that already. Although maybe I should get a latex corset. If I'm going to like it at all, I'm bound to like it in a corset. Seeing as I really love corsets.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Feathers, Make-up brushes: After reading wetgirlforyou's accounts of being teased with make-up brushes, how could I NOT want to try?
    I knowwwww. I asked my dommy if he would like me to get a makeup brush right after I read that blog. He did. It is loads of fun!!!

You mentioned me too!!! I am totally blushing. I really really love sleeping cuffed. It always feels like Deschut is cuddling me. It is also just uncomfortable enough to make me feel subby all night and when I wake up, which is just a joyful experience.

EDIT: Oh, also, I love this blog post, and your face.
  10. Old Comment
    I think I may have to surprise Almost with one when he gets back in town.

I will have to try the sleeping bound now. And if it's as awesome as you say, maybe ask him for carte blanche to sleep cuffed whenever I need dommy cuddles.

And of course I mentioned you. I love your face. Even if you're not really a rainbow.
  11. Old Comment
    I am so really a rainbow!!! I have witnesses!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment
    I am so really a rainbow!!! I have witnesses!
    Are these witnesses clouds by any chance?