Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Manbearpig's thoughts

Posted 05-18-2010 at 11:06 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-18-2010 at 11:09 PM by Manbearpig

Well after the success of yesterday's blog post, I will be starting a new thing here that I hope to do this summer since I will have a lot more free time, a little thing called Manbearpig's thoughts. This is what the person behind getDare's MBP really thinks on site issues, political or religious issues, maybe sports or television, or something completely stupid. Maybe you won't always know what I am talking about. That is why God created Google. Look it up!!!!

Today's first issue...
getDare Expert
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Something to write about...

Posted 05-17-2010 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-18-2010 at 10:49 PM by Manbearpig

I have been angry or frustrated the last few blog posts so tonight I will talk about something very close to me. I could care less if you disagree with it or tell me stuff I most likely already know to prove something I said wrong. What is this topic you ask? Religion. This isn't going to be a sermon or anything like that; just what I believe in and some stuff that are really personal to me.

First of all, I was raised Roman Catholic. Whether I am still Roman Catholic is a debatable...
getDare Expert
Old

Ugh

Posted 05-17-2010 at 07:00 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Some people need to grow up and be able to take a joke. Or just growing up would help as well....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Concerning recent events

Posted 05-16-2010 at 08:06 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To everyone,

The mods stick by all decisions made. If Depp wishes to change these decisions, he has full power to do so.

MBP

Edit: No comments
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Something I've noticed

Posted 05-14-2010 at 10:56 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Recently, there has been some weird stuff going on. I won't really go into specifics, but I will say this: No one is above the law here. We can't give out special exemptions or anything like that.

That's all I got to say about that

PS: No comments
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Another open-ended letter

Posted 05-09-2010 at 09:45 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To getDare.com,

Hypocrites

That word is thrown out loosely these days. According to Dictionary.com this word means

Quote:
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To the association for visible MANBEARPIGS...

Posted 03-16-2010 at 06:54 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Don't think because I have become visible that you have won. Someday, maybe soon and maybe not, I will become invisible again. But for now, enjoy
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized