Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Taste Of Actual Humiliation

Posted 04-06-2018 at 04:48 PM by pixi

The day before after I uploaded the blog Sir allowed me to remove the buttplug and I can't be thankful enough cause I was really very sore. After that in the afternoon after lunch Sir ordered me to tie up my tits and add three clothespin on each nipple and wait for him to come online. So after some time he came online and ordered me to video call him which I was very reluctant to do as I had never done it before and felt very awkward doing it, but after lots of insisting I finally accepted his call....
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spending Spree: Round II

Posted 01-15-2017 at 12:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of weeks after my last purchases, I was at it again. On the 4th of January, I bought a penis pump, an anal starter dildo, another butt plug (this one silicone), and another masturbator. Also a rubber cock ring.

I haven't had a chance to try either of the anal items yet. I hope to soon though. The masturbator is not as good as my last one, but then again it is cheaper. I like this one because it's reversible which means easier to dry.

I've been using the penis pump...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My list of toys

Posted 08-31-2016 at 04:00 PM by subkyle8

I have 2 blindfolds, 1 ball gag 1 ring gag, 1 pair clover clamps 1 pair adjustable alligator clamps 1 pair 3 prong heavy adjustable clamps, 2 small weights with clips to attach to clamps or anything else you decide, 1 riding crop, 1 heart shape crop, 1 paddle with slut cut out on it so it leaves a nice imprint of slut on my ass, 1 small flogger, 1 asylum chasity cage with urethral plug, 3 urethral training sounds, lots of ropes and shackles and clips, lots of clothespins, 1 hitachi wand, 1 electro shock...
Posted in TOYS
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #17, 6, 23 - Erotic story, teasing, stockings

Posted 09-06-2015 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-07-2015 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly

Here are some more wonderful birthday orgasms from this past rainy weekend:

17. While reading an erotic story out loud.

This orgasm made me incredibly nervous before we started. The thought of reading an erotic story in front of Asslvr, reading for everybody to hear, reading an erotic story out loud at all! Eeeeks! *blush*

But we did it. I did it!

Asslvr had me lay on the bed. I had my laptop ready to record next to me and I had the story (which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Scene 3

Posted 08-06-2015 at 11:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Torture of choice: Tickling, Toothpaste and forced orgasms
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 57 minutes 53 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 2 hours 4 minutes 15 seconds

Once Asslvr started the timer, he told me I needed to stand still and wait as he prepared me for the last scene. He placed the small pink bullet vibe against my clit, had me close my legs really tightly together and then began to wrap my legs with bondage wrap. He circled my legs from my ankles all the way up
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I'd rather blog

Posted 10-23-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter
Updated 10-23-2014 at 02:49 PM by hunter (forgot to add kik)

I know that this is only my third blog but I find this alot more fun to use, like there are normal people here! nice people, people that will just have a chat and its not all about giving someone a dare or sending someone nudes. I LOVE IT!

I do have another blog on tumblr the page name is hunters-locked is you want to find me I'm not sure if you can because it does have one of those age restrictions on, but message me and I can send you the direct link. (I dont know how to do those hiperlink...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized