Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > gently

1. Old Comment

Three Fantasies from the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gently View Comment
    Thank you for your comments! I love talking about my fantasies, but also so embarrassed - it’s this beautiful thrill of not knowing how many strangers on the internet have thought, “what a slut,” about me �� Makes me very wet indeed.
    Oh I have thought "what a slut" but I like slutty girls and especially ones with similar interests to me! Have fun exploring them!
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love talking about my fantasies, but also so embarrassed - it’s this beautiful thrill of not knowing how many strangers on the internet have thought, “what a slut,” about me �� Makes me very wet indeed.
  4. Old Comment

I really enjyoed reading your blog, your ama and your pictures! I am eager to see what you next post up!

Looking forward to seeing and reading more of your fun!
  5. Old Comment

Nice. Will maybe run some of these through my head and give a nice extension. How do you feel sharing these depraved fantasies with strangers? Were you playing with yourself writing them? Were you naked? Are you wet now? Hahaha