Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

Goodbye getDare <3

I guess you already made your mind and I can't say anything to make you change it, but I hope it's for the best. I wish you both a great life, filled with love, happiness, support and mutual understanding! It's been a pleasure knowing you and reading your blog. Enjoy your time together and don't let anything or anyone spoil even a second of it.

XO

GrandMaster
    Posted 08-18-2017 at 12:35 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  2. Old Comment

We got married!!!

Hey Congratulations!! Hope to read many more lovely blog entries from you as you start this wonderful journey in life!!
  3. Old Comment

We got married!!!

Congratulations,... This is just an amazing nice thing. who would have guessed 1.5 years ago....

Welcome to europe!!!
    Spain and greece are really nice countries. Make sure to hit the nice restaurants. Don't go for the overcrowded bulk-food tourist places with the standard menus. Try to find the places were the locals eat.
    Both countries jave really really really good food!
    And be aware dinner in spain is generally served from 10pm.
  4. Old Comment

We got married!!!

Congrats and best to you and your now wife!! Although I forgive you for this way too short blog post, I really hope you'll share plenty about your honeymoon!
  5. Old Comment

We got married!!!

Tying a few cans to the rear of the airplane, tossing some rice, and waving you both off into the sunset...
    Congratulations!
    Your Wilds
  6. Old Comment

We got married!!!

Congratulations, girls, enjoy your honeymoon and have a great and fabulous time! You've been together through a lot of good and bad times and you rightfully deserve this happy ending!
    Posted 08-07-2017 at 11:02 PM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  7. Old Comment

We got married!!!

Wow. Just Wow.
    I've been binge reading your blogs, and I want to say... What a journey you've been through. And I am soo thankful you chose to share your journey this community. I am so happy for you and wish you and your wife the best life together!! <3 <3
  8. Old Comment

Twelve Freaking Days!

As it get close to another chapter. Happiness moves forward to that challenging stage from one to becoming two. The joy of such a great day is going to shine on you and Sammy on that very special day of love. Wedding bells will be so fantastic for the both of you. As it will be for everyone who comes to share and witness your happiness and true love.

Love of support from families are so very important to reach that true dream in life!
  9. Old Comment

Twelve Freaking Days!

Once more, thanks for sharing with "us"! I am proud to be your friend, and I wish I were there to see you smile upon your bride! She will be one very lucky woman to take you for her wife!
    I love raspberry - send me a piece!
    Hang in there!

Love, The Wilds
  10. Old Comment

Spread Love, Not Hate Please

Thank you both! Your comments are appreciated!
    Posted 07-23-2017 at 07:43 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  11. Old Comment

Love your rant. Sometimes I think "What's wrong with the world", too, but it's exactly when something happens like you experienced and described here. I thought the world had learned from killing homosexuals and other people non-conform to some attribute or attitude in majority. But no, there are always some people who need to seperate themselves from others and think they are better. It's a pity.

I still wish you the strength to hold hands in public, kiss each other and speak about your love and hopefully soon wife as any other couple. Because I see how it makes a different in the thinking and attitude in the next generation. The more visible it is, the more "normal" it becomes.

And I want to say, you are not alone. Totally not.
  12. Old Comment

What a prick that uber driver was, you were kind giving him a fiver! Congratulations on the wedding, don't let anyones negativity effect you! Especially when their prejudices are usually based on a 2 thousand year old book that also says you can pay off the dad of a girl you raped and marry her...maybe remind them that.

I hope your wedding goes amazing and you get everything you ever wished for. Remember 90% of people in this world just like to see 2 people happy together. The other 10% don't care if you're happy they just want you to do what "God" said. Forget those 10% and you'll be fine! It's sad there's still people like this left in the world but there's plenty...

Have a great wedding, I hope you two have many happy years together!

Nothing but love
  13. Old Comment

Wedding Update....34 Days!

It is so amazing that you have taken us along on your journey. So much has changed for you in such a short while. You are not the same young daring woman we first met. You have grown before us. You've found yourself and you shine so brightly! Sam is the luckiest person!

Me thinks this beautiful young bird is about to leave the nest and soar!

33 days!
  14. Old Comment

Wedding Update....34 Days!

Wow... this is actually kind of amazing.
    Which you a good life!!
  15. Old Comment

She said yes!

You already know....
    The Wilds
  16. Old Comment

She said yes!

Lia,
    I am so very happy in that you are taking that next step in your life. We have been friends for over a year. Wow, thinking back to how we met and how we develop that friendship in so many ways. All the way, was wanting one thing for you and that was happiness inside you. Hoping that you would discover it sometime in your life. Like I have always told you. You are a fantastic person who is special in so many ways. As you discover that side of importance for Sammie, brought what you knew was in your heart. That you took that step a year ago and which you both created in starting to build that foundation for your further together. It has connected on that road to marriage. I am so happy in that joy that has put That candle on fire and just incease that fire of love between you both. Congregations to you and Sammie.
    Updated 06-11-2017 at 02:56 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)
  17. Old Comment

She said yes!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Congratulations. That's beautiful.
    I wish you the best of luck together.
    Thank you for the warm wishes!
    Posted 06-10-2017 at 10:36 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  18. Old Comment

She said yes!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PrincessB View Comment
    Okay, I swear I'm not crying over here, just chopping onions. Heh. Beautiful words to read, thank you.

Thank you so much!
    Posted 06-10-2017 at 10:35 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  19. Old Comment

She said yes!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Wow... Wish you luck.
    What a nice post.
    And what a weird website to share this.
    Thanks
    It's only weird if you make it weird.
    Not everyone is a hormonal underage teenager or a degrading and uneducated POS. There are actually some genuine people on here. Considering that I talk about Sam freely in conversation and in my blog posts, I thought I'd share something in my life that I was proud of!
    Posted 06-10-2017 at 10:33 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  20. Old Comment

She said yes!

Congratulations. That's beautiful.
    I wish you the best of luck together.
  21. Old Comment

She said yes!

Okay, I swear I'm not crying over here, just chopping onions. Heh. Beautiful words to read, thank you.
  22. Old Comment

She said yes!

Wow... Wish you luck.
    What a nice post.
    And what a weird website to share this.
    Thanks
  23. Old Comment

A Few Ramblings

I for one am on the list for more! I love your writing and how you express yourself through words! Don't ever stop!
  24. Old Comment

My Updated Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Ugh, there are too many places in Europe that I'd like to visit! I'd love to go to Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Spain, and so many other countries! But Paris has always been at the top of my list!

Of course, if I had money lying around, I'd go to Italy in a heartbeat! I enjoy Italian food as well, and I'd love to taste authentic Italian pasta!

I went to Belgium earlier in the year and I had an absolute blast! Bruges was very similar to Venice, in fact, one of the girls I traveled with said that she enjoys Bruges more than Venice...but there may be a little bias there!

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Oh but it is a bucket list!!!! Todo before you die! That will give you loads of time.

Oh yes, i did read your Belgium trip. I'm from tje Netherlands, Belgium is next to the Netherlands so very familiar!

Nope, venice is really different.
    And,... I will definitely not fight over something that is essentially YOUR choice, but,... As someone from Europe who was in france, belgium, danmark, spain, italy, uk, germany, norway, sweden, Australia, switserland, kroatia,.... More....
    I intended to say...
    If there is one place to visit.... I would choose rome.

But better... Just travel around for 2 weeks.
  25. Old Comment

My Updated Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Thank you for the suggestions! If I were to go, I'd certainly take the Inca Trail! May I ask how much the trip cost you? Just looking for a ballpark estimate! Thanks!

Love,
    ~Lia
    I'm sorry but I really don't remember. It was a while ago. But there are many many operators to choose from so you should be able to get a good deal. I booked in Cusco, which should be your starting point anyway.