Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

A Pegging to Remember

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:55 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all! I have a story for you about when I last went home.

One of my friends was pegging me with my strapon. We were in missionary and she was going really hard and deep and fast and I had no control once so ever. It was so awesome to give up control like that again. It's one thing to have someone control you on cam and do everything to yourself, but having someone there in person making you do things and doing things to you without you knowing what's going to happen next is a whole new level. So she is pounding away in my ass making full hip thrusts almost all the way out and then slamming back in again and again fast and hard. I felt it pounding on my prostate (a familiar feeling) but then all of the sudden I felt the cum starting to build up. A deep pleasurable tingling in my body progressed all the way down to the tip of my cock when I came! With out touching my cock I came. It swept over my whole body, I was in a euphoric orgasm zone as I shot my load....it was pure pleasure. It snuck up on me and overtook my body like nothing I've ever felt before... I can't wait to have the opportunity to achieve that feeling again!

Thanks for reading!
And as Always,
Stay Daring
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 2656 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You make us all jealous. :-D Some boys want to be bendover, too. Hope she liked it as well so she is going to go back on you.

What are her feelings about it? Turning the table around? Revenge fuck? I am thinking of bad experiences with men and boys in general, and now finally she can release her anger at you, hatefucking you. And after that maybe some cuddling. Aftercare. :-D
  2. Old Comment
    She loves to peg me! She especially likes the flip of the power dynamic, how she is in control and I am at her will. I think sometimes there is alittle pent up anger that comes out :P but that makes it that much better!

Thanks for reading
    Posted 08-25-2016 at 04:03 AM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline