Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Enema Task

Posted 06-21-2018 at 12:31 PM by DanaL (Dana’s blog)

I recently got an enema bulb. Master instructed me to mix warm water and salt in it and give myself an enema then hold
One of my egg vibrators on my clit. I had to roll 6 dice to decide how long I had to hold the enema for. It ended up coming to 19 minutes of holding the enema and holding the vibrator on my clit.
I filled the bulb (I forgot to put the salt in) and I inserted it about an inch and a half. Then I laid in the bathtub and emptied the water into me. Once the bulb was empty I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Resources go here

Posted 06-21-2018 at 09:47 AM by Scintillate (Eternal Bosom of Hot Love)
Updated 11-03-2018 at 04:16 AM by Scintillate

BDSM-Test

"A box of condoms, please."
"That’ll be 3,99. Do you want a bag with it?"
"Nah I’m OK. She’s actually quite pretty."

'Tis a sexmap

Find the n: <- there it is
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That BDSM-Test thingy nobody really cares about

Attached Files
File Type: xls Checkliste.xls (61.0 KB, 290 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I have fans?

Posted 06-21-2018 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly

I am a social butterfly. I find it relatively easy to make friends, despite having social anxiety in new/unfamiliar situations. I find it easy to get along with most people and can usually start a conversation with anybody I meet.

However, I have never been popular. I have never been the person that people fight to sit beside when going to the movies. I have never been somebody that people notice and watch and try to be like.

I work hard to be a good role model for my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kitty had an accident!

Posted 06-21-2018 at 03:51 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

No, i didnt wet myself, although i do wish it was that.

I actually hurt myself without realizing it.

So I shave daily, as per my rules, and apparently, whilst shaving... errm... down there. I gave myself a micro abrasion on a rather delicate piece of tissue.

I didn't notice this until after I had locked my cage on place using my typical silicone lube, (which naturally makes everything kinda warm) and had gotten home from work. (I have a pretty high pain...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized