Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.58 average.

Happy Birthday Little Worm!

Posted 05-10-2019 at 04:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-10-2019 at 04:18 PM by Butterfly

Today is worm Jaro's birthday! We know that Jaro loves feet, so we thought we would use ours to wish him a happy birthday:

For Jaro's birthday, I have ordered him a new stroker and a very special ball stretcher trainer kit. They have been delivered to me and I will be using them with him when he comes to visit. I might also have a few other surprises up my sleeve for when he gets here, but he doesn't get to know about those until
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

The best present EVER!

Posted 05-09-2019 at 02:26 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-09-2019 at 02:48 PM by IceMaiden

I love dogs. If I had the room/money I would have them ALLLLL. I was extremely sad when I had to rehome my german shepard about two years ago after she suddenly tried to bite my child for no reason.

Since then I have been on the search for a dog that is house trained, good with kids and still relatively young. For two years I have had no luck. All the ones I was interested in on social media sites either were no good with children or weren't the type of dog I wanted. The ones I volunteer...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Orgasming with maltesers

Posted 05-07-2019 at 10:57 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-07-2019 at 11:12 AM by IceMaiden

Over Easter AM set me a task that involved orgasms and chocolate but then naturally my period started and so we had to wait to complete it. We completed it earlier this week and it was fun and silly and I giggled a lot.

The task was to get a handful of chocolates, put on a blindfold and scatter the chocolates around the room. I would crawl until I found one, eat it (no hands allowed) and then orgasm and repeat until either I had found all the chocolates or I couldn't do any more. (I am...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized