Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

FaggotPet'd Gang Up Dare

Posted 06-15-2019 at 03:57 PM by JTN2010

I'm completing dares from the gang up thread, and doing write ups for each.

This was one of the smaller ones, which I completed after getting home from an event tonight (Saturday). I'd drank plenty of water on my way home, but unfortunately I ended up going to the bathroom right when I got home (before starting the dare).

To begin I rolled a 2, which is pretty lucky. So essentially I'd need to use the diaper twice, meaning there was a 90 minute minimum on the dare/challenge.

I threw on the diaper, drank a lot more, and fortunately peed almost immediately at 4:45ish PM. I then ended up peeing again about 20 minutes later that didn't count for anything.

I planned ahead a bit on this, I set up some cards on the floor that I'd needed to sort through, a couple (baby) bottles of water, and used google home to play music during it. So I didn't need to get up much. It wasn't a thrilling experience but definitely felt paralyzing. Crawling around is annoying (and hurts the knees a bit) when I needed to grab boxes or whatever for sorted cards, but the biggest thing is not standing up. I was thinking of grabbing some snacks to eat, but realized there wasn't anything I could get to.

Despite those complaints it went alright. I had an alarm go off after 90 minutes to try again. I didn't really need to pee yet so I drank more water (even though that wouldn't probably matter), and maybe 20ish minutes later I ended up peeing again. The diaper was fairly full, not leaking though. Had I gotten a higher number on my roll that would have been something, but I got a bit lucky (unlike the first dare from this set).

Anyway, thanks for the dare FaggotPet! Only 1 more to go!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1237 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments