Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DiaperHumiliate

Rate this Entry

How i became a diaper slave for a week

Posted 06-11-2019 at 08:12 AM by DiaperHumiliate

Hi,

So i lost a Cumulative AB/DL dare, and had to wear a diaper to bed for 6 days. I have to live by the following rules:
1. Must wear diapers to bed for the duration of the dare.
2. Can only change after you've used them after waking up.
3. Must setup a public Kik group to show a pic of diaper before going to bed / in the morning before taking off. The group will decide on what to write on the diaper to make sure it’s not taken off.
4. Dare last one day per line.
5. Must be cuddling a stuffed animal whenever you're diapered.
6. No cumming during the duration of this dare.

I did totally not expect to lose so i wasn't prepared when i got a message saying i lost. After the shock went away the excitement got to me. So i decided i would just do it, the rules state i only have to wear a diaper during the night, i can do that.
The first night was okay, i was wearing a adult pull-up to bed and wet it during the morning. This turned me on, oops. After they people in the groups chat told me to start rubbing my diaper i was getting close. They gave me a choice: cum and wear the diaper for the next tree hours or don't cum. I decided to cum as i didn't need to leave the house that day. Eventually one of them dared me to wear diapers all day that day, and i agreed. So that day was spend wearing pull-ups, edging and leaking.
This morning (day two) i woke up in my pull-up and wet it. I had to go to lectures so i wanted to changed into big boy underwear and followed my classes. But i wasn't allowed to change till i had pooped in my diaper. i couldn't mess in my diaper and eventually time ran out and i lied to them, saying i had messed in my diaper. They asked for proof and they cam eto the conclusion i had lied. cause i din't want to be late they let me change and go to class in my underwear. Later today they punished me for lying. i ended up peeing my pants and having to bike to the store with wet spots on my pants. i Bought some real tap on over night diapers, i'm currently sitting in one witch is full getting a little full while i'm typing this.

Still 4 night to go, should i keep you all updated?

Greetings,
A little kid that can't hold his pee in.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1347 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    keep us updated...